RUCKUS LTE (CBRS)

RUCKUS LTE (CBRS)

RUCKUS LTE (CBRS)

• •••
I only get 50 to 70 Mbps 5 feet away from AP

Hi. I got a setup with 25 Zone Flex 7363 connected to a Zone Director 1012 with firmware version 9.3.4.0 build21. I feed them with 300 Mbps with and o

Question

M510 using WISPr SSID with LTE uplink

Hi, I have a M510 managed by SZ connected only with the LTE Uplink, it works fine using the function of NAT&DHCP in an open WLAN or with a WPA2 SS

posted 

4 m ago

• 

Last response by 

martin_martin 

4 m ago

Question

M510

Good morning commscope community, first of all I wish you all a great year 2021, good health, success and well-being, my question will focus on the m5

Question

In the News: WInnForum Approves Commscope in CBRS

We are proud to share the news as our CBRS / LTE offerings continue to lead the way!The Wireless Innovation Forum (WInnForum) announced today CommScop

Announcement

Setting up SAS-CBSD Testing with Ruckus Q710 for End User Device

Hello, I am in need of assistance setting up a SAS-CBRS-End User Device system for End User Device testing. I like like to know if there are any detai

Question

Setting up SAS-CBSD Testing with Ruckus Q710 for End User Device

Hello, I am in need of assistance setting up a SAS-CBRS-End User Device system for End User Device testing. I like like to know if there are any detai

Question

Q930???

I was listening to a PodCast in the CBRS/ OnGO Field SE training and I heard the Q930 mentioned. Apparently the Q930 has external antenna connections.

posted 

2 y ago

• 

Last response by 

hitesh_solanki 

2 y ago

Question

• 

Answered

Announcement: Ruckus LTE (CBRS) and 3 new APs

Greetings, I’m happy to announce that Ruckus Networks, a CommScope company, has entered into a new technology space. We are offering a Cloud-based ma

Announcement

Important Announcement

Announcements

Categories

View More