Skip to main content
RUCKUS Indoor APs

RUCKUS Indoor APs

Indoor ceiling or wall-mounted AP. ZoneFlex.

• •••
Not enough electricity power provided with AP warning ?

After upgrading to Unleashed 200.8, my PoE switch powered R610 showing "Not enough electricity power" warning ? I am sure my PoE switch can provide bo

Question

• 

Answered

Best option for IPv6 support?

I've got a small business network using an R500 running as an Unleashed manager (on version 200.7.10.202.118).  One of the WLANs on the Unleashed conf

posted 

3 months ago

• 

Last response by 

raymond_lau 

2 months ago

Question

SmartZone 3.6.1.0.354 to ZoneFlex 9.8.3.0.14

I am new to Ruckus equipment and setting this up for my new house.Running a ZoneDirector ZD1100 with the following firmware: 9.8.3.0I've got three Ruc

posted 

a year ago

• 

Last response by 

syamantak_omer 

2 months ago

Question

Random AP R510 reboots - [application reboot]

Ruckus R510 AP reboots randomly.I have 6 AP's in the network and only this one reboots. I have checked the switch that it is connected to and there ar

posted 

6 months ago

• 

Last response by 

syamantak_omer 

2 months ago

Question

R610 flashed new version 114.0.0.0.1294 (now I am locked out of my indoor AP's ? )

I flashed my R610's to the newer version 114.0.0.0.1294. I cant login using Chrome via the IP address . I have also tried a few other browsers same is

posted 

3 months ago

• 

Last response by 

syamantak_omer 

2 months ago

Question

My zd1200 connect to every except one AP r320

I have 40 APs R320 connected to a zonedirector 1200 with 40 licences, I don't know why but at every time I have one AP which not connected

posted 

3 months ago

• 

Last response by 

sanjay_kumar 

2 months ago

Question

R710 in Configure.Me-XXXXXX mode

I have an R710 in Configure.Me-XXXXXX mode.  It was connected to a SmartZone 100 controller and has since been removed from the controller.I can conne

posted 

2 months ago

• 

Last response by 

sanjay_kumar 

2 months ago

Question

unleashed r310

Hello good evening, my question is the steps to follow to change the firmware from the r310 model to stand alone mode to fimware unleashed and once I

posted 

3 months ago

• 

Last response by 

sanjay_kumar 

2 months ago

Question

• 

Answered

Access Points - help me make a decision.

Need some help in decision making. This is for my house, 3k sqft, single level, ~40 wifi clientsI am split between 1. Two used R610 unleashed in mesh(

posted 

2 months ago

• 

Last response by 

tim_brumbaugh 

2 months ago

Question

7363's on a vSZ-H;

Quick query- what is the latest version of vSZ-H firmware that people are successfully running a legacy AP firmware zone that supports 7363's (and whi

posted 

2 months ago

• 

Last response by 

mark_bartley 

2 months ago

Question

• 

Answered