RUCKUS Indoor APs

RUCKUS Indoor APs

RUCKUS Indoor APs

• •••
T
My Ruskuc R510 was hacked

I use Ruskuc R510, it works well until yesterday. Yesterday the wifi name not show as usual, it show "hacked by evil - config reset". I reset and con

Question

Active Directory Authentication for WiFi Client

Hi All, I have controller-managed AP zone where I need SSID for Active Directory based authentication. Active Directory is located at Branch site and

Question

Is there a way to create an isolated standard (not guest) Wifi connection on the Ruckus AP R320-1?

To give a little background, I want to create an isolated standard (not guest) wifi network for our small office. The main purpose of this isolated ne

Question

Remove PerSSID Rate Limit from command line

I'm looking to remove per SSID rate limiting from the wlans managed by the Unleashed AP. I have tried the command for rate-limit perssid_uplink and pe

Question

Is it economiccally feasible or even possible to convert a Ruckus R750 ZoneFlex Access Point (901-R750-US00) to the Unleashed firmware?

I looked at the catalog when comparing all the different ax/wifi6 access points, and the R750 was the cheapest I could find, but it's ZoneFlex. I foun

Question

• 

Answered

Official Solution

Unleashed VLAN on WLAN :)

Hi! (I'm not sure about policy for reviving old threads, so instead of replying to this old thread, https://forums.ruckuswireless.com/conversations/ru

Question

Need OID for WLAN service under AP Radio 802.11b/g/n

Looking to get the OID for the WLAN service Need to be able to pull if it is disabled

Question

Does R750 support LACP?

Dear support,please help check if ZD1205 +R750 support below or not, thanks.1. Does R750 support Link Aggregation?2. Does R750 support LACPNok

Question

• 

Answered

R300 solo AP - WPA encryption failes

I recently got my hands on a pair of R300 AP's. I have upgraded these with the software version Release 104.0.0.0.1347 (Solo AP) to configure them as

Question

convert unleashed ruckus r610 to standalone ap

Hi,    I will like to convert ruckus R610 to standalone AP that can managed by Zone director 1200 with firmware 9.13.3.0 build 41. What is the firmwar

Question

Important Announcement

Announcements

Categories

View More