RUCKUS Indoor APs

RUCKUS Indoor APs

RUCKUS Indoor APs

• •••

Official Solution

Use Ruckus AP on remote site

Hi, We have Ruckus vSZ with R510 AP on main site. We have a school play field few miles away. Over there we have business broadband connection with IS

Question

BUG (?) R550 won't join existing unleashed network if firmware version doesn't match

I've now experienced this twice, and are currently struggling:Existing Unleashed Network consisting of 3 R550 APs.Brand new R550 AP. I've connected it

Question

I've connected with 802.11ax, but I'm not getting enough speed.

For AP performance test, after wirelessly connecting two laptops to the R730 AP, I configured the server and client. This is a Wi-Fi6 network composed

Question

Ruckus 510 in Access Point Mode?

I'm wondering if it is possible to use my existing Ruckus 510 wireless access points (came pre-installed in our new house) with my AT&T modem/rout

Question

Mounting 750s to ceiling drop

Hey all, I need to mount my 750s to these ceiling drops. Any recommendations regarding hardware/procedure for mounting?

Question

Ebay R710 cannot connect via SSH or browser. NMAP reveals several ports open after factory reset

Just received used R710 from ebay auction.  Plugged in to 12v power, factory reset, tried the phone app to try Typical Install, get the "Great you are

Question

Slow Download Speeds R710 Unleashed

Strange issue with R710 on latest unleashed firmware. Upload speeds consistently incredible on both laptop and phone but downloads even from 5 ft away

Question

• 

Answered

DHCP Confusion

Please refer the image

Question

Accepted Solution

AP Health High Latency Flag

Hello, We often see code 328 pop-up for latency health crossing the threshold, then later a code 332 when latency drops back below the threshold. What

Question

Clients can't get IP from Standalone 7025 Ruckus and Island SSID shown

Hi, we are a hotel and using approx. 30 Ruckus-7025 devices. They are connected to HP PoE switch and there is no controller as they are working on sta

Question

Important Announcement

Announcements

Categories

View More