Skip to main content
RUCKUS Indoor APs

RUCKUS Indoor APs

Indoor ceiling or wall-mounted AP. ZoneFlex.

• •••
J
Firmware download link for Ruckus mm2211

Firmware download links do not work anymore, can you guys provide download link for last firmware update provided for this device?

Question

Ruckus R550 vs R310 Antenna Patern

Hello, I replaced Unleashed R320 with R550 and I see some of my devices which have been at Moderate or Excellent Connection before now are showing as

posted 

5 months ago

• 

Last response by 

fredrik_kenmo 

25 days ago

Question

R700 and downgrading ZD1200

Looking at https://support.ruckuswireless.com/documents/2687-ruckus-end-of-sale-end-of-life-product-datelines it lists specific versions that are end

Question

• 

Answered

i have question about H320 log

Hi I have question about H320 log this H320 is standalone AP Not setting scg ip rkscli: rkscli: get scg ------ SCG Information ------SCG Service is

Question

My R310 doesn't have 5g signal, but the signal light is normal

My R310 doesn't have 5g signal, but the signal light is normal I've tried all the available firmware, but the problem still exists Can you help me fin

posted 

2 months ago

• 

Last response by 

syamantak_omer 

a month ago

Question

Troubleshooting an AP

Hi everyone - I'm going to open up a support ticket on this, but thought I would poke around a bit myself first. Basically the problem is that I have

posted 

a month ago

• 

Last response by 

jkrainak 

a month ago

Question

What does the message "send_controller_config line: 96 Controller connecting error, errno: 2 No such file or directory" mean?

I estimate 75% of the syslog entries are made up of the message "send_controller_config line: 96 Controller connecting error, errno: 2 No such file or

posted 

2 years ago

• 

Last response by 

dominik_wehrli 

a month ago

Question

• 

Answered

R650 radios keep rebooting every couple of minutes

I have New Single R650 I just deployed at my home. The unit constantly reboots 2.4 and 5g radios. about once every minute. Unit is on the current firm

posted 

a month ago

• 

Last response by 

darrel_rhodes 

a month ago

Question

Unable to connect to R710 after factory reset

Hi I factory reset a R710 AP and when I rebooted it I got the configure.meXXXXX SSID which requires a password. I can connect to the configure.meXXXXX

Question

R700

hello, on Christmas, i bought used R700 from eBay, but seller did'nt reset this AP to factory settings, and it is locked to his user name and password

Question

Announcements