RUCKUS Indoor APs

RUCKUS Indoor APs

RUCKUS Indoor APs

• •••
L
Factory Reset 7150 C12P

I was given instructions by Ruckus to do a factory reset in order to be able to set up an admin account. (ruckus came with home, but they never set u

Question

Reached Buffer limit

Hi there,We are using H510s at a customer site. I see following in the AP syslog:Dec 13 05:10:12 kern.warn kernel: [84170.752918] Reached buffer limit

Question

Where to find expected End of Life dates for current APs?

I've been searching the various documentation sources for the current range of Ruckus APs, and I'm not having any luck finding anything on anticipated

Question

• 

Answered

R710 ZD Managed corrupt firmware? (can't connect with ssh or http(s)

Hi!I've bought an 2nd hand Ruckus R710, which I cannot access.I've reset it multiple times with the reset button on the back.After reset the pwr led g

Question

Moving into home with existing set up

We just recently moved into a home where the previous owners had 2 AP's and ethernet switch board installed. I can see the RUCKUS WIFI connection on m

Question

Ruckus r510 slave is offline after firmware update

Hello I have two APs. There was a power outage and then when power was back the APs did a firmware upgrade and the slave is offline on the unleashed a

Question

Indoor AP's - How to scan LAN ports for neighbouring devices through CLI

Hi guys, I need the ability to check if I can see another devices MAC address over the LAN port on the AP? I've searched for a command for a bit, b

Question

R600 AP does not update firmware after connecting to Zonedirector (and firmware not available for download either!)

Good morning.We use ZoneDirector to manage our R600 APs on campus. We have a bunch of R600s that were spare since 2017 but now we want to use them. Al

Question

Cant login after password change via web gui

As the title says, I changed my password via the web gui on both APs (570 and 310) and the username too I went from super to admin, typed the old

Question

What is the password for configure.me ssid after factory reset on R510?

I have an R510 that was originally Unleashed, then flashed to run on my Cloud WiFi network and have now removed the unit from the network.  I'd like t

Question

• 

Answered

Important Announcement

Announcements

Categories

View More