Skip to main content
RUCKUS Indoor APs

RUCKUS Indoor APs

Indoor ceiling or wall-mounted AP. ZoneFlex.

• •••
R
R510 firmware upgrade

I'm in a networked Lennar home (came totally networked and was setup by others with little info given to us) that includes a R510 located on the livin

Question

AP WLAN oversubscribed

Hello, we have an R710 in a Smartzone cluster running firmware versions: Controller: 5.2.1.0.515 AP: 5.2.1.0.698 We are seeing this outstanding WLAN

Question

about R550 5G

Only 5G is unstable, connection is lost or SSID is not visible Does it stabilize if I leave it for a while after installation?

Question

Ruckus AP's dropping connection

I have 2 Ruckus Indoor AP's. When devices are connected to either, the connection to the modem drops.  I unplugged just one to see if it was an

posted 

18 days ago

• 

Last response by 

eizens_putnins 

18 days ago

Question

Does the R320 AP work on Smartzone 3.6.2.0.78?

Just want to find out if Ruckus R320 will work on Smartzone 3.6.2.0.78. After I made sure the R320 is on an solo firmware and it will show up on the s

Question

Accepted Solution

How to delete an AP's SSH certificate that does not use the "set factory" command

Hi How to delete an AP's SSH certificate that does not use the "set factory" command ? The reason why this method is necessary is that the DHCP serv

Question

ZoneDirector 1200 New Interface - Where is all the advanced logging

So I finally updated our Zonedirector to version 10.3 and wow its a new simplified interface. Problem is where is all of the logs that show client roa

Question

POE error after power cycling ICX 7150 C12p

**EDIT 4 JAN 2021** Got my ICX 7150 C12P replaced with RMA after it was determined that there was a POE hardware failure of some kind happening. I ha

posted 

2 months ago

• 

Last response by 

alan_padgett 

20 days ago

Question

Converting standalone R710 to unleashed version at remote site

Hi, as the title says, I have a remote R710 I want to change to unleashed. Is it possible without a factory reset? I'd like to do this remotely if pos

posted 

2 years ago

• 

Last response by 

sandeep_cheema 

21 days ago

Question

Firmware download link for Ruckus mm2211

Firmware download links do not work anymore, can you guys provide download link for last firmware update provided for this device?

posted 

23 days ago

• 

Last response by 

eizens_putnins 

21 days ago

Question

Announcements