RUCKUS Indoor APs

RUCKUS Indoor APs

RUCKUS Indoor APs

• •••
Does either 5Ghz or 2.4Ghz performance suffer with both bands on same SSID?

Consider this. A 7372 with the same SSID on both bands. Some clients connected via 5Ghz and some at 2.4Ghz. Would I see any performance issues with

Question

How to configure ZD for remote mgmt when multiple WLANs are broadcast?

I've got three APs, each broadcasting 2 SSID's. When a user selects one WLAN, they get an address on network A. When a user slects the other, they get

Question

ZF7962 won't connect with firmware 9.6

My zf 7962 and 7982 AP's won't connect after upgrading the ZD3025 to 9.6 from 9.5.2.0 build 15. They do connect when I downgrade back to 9.5.2.0 build

Question

Official Solution

Will ZF7321 mesh if 2.4GHZ selected?

ZF7321 is single band selectable. Single band only meshes with other single band APs. Can someone confirm that when 2.4GHZ is selected, mesh works wi

Question

• 

Answered

Enabling "Hidden SSID" drops 80% of clients.

Tomorrow a festival of 100K+ people fires up across the street from our building. I have a ZD1100 with 16 7363 APs running 9.5.1 bld 50. We use iPad

Question

VPN between 2 office with one ZD

Im going to set up a site-to-site vpn between two offices that we have. Is there any best practice how to arrange this? Im need the APs on office 2

Question

Installed 4 Stand Alone APs and Want to configure....

Hello we have installed 4 stand alone 7352 AP's without a Zone Director. Is there a way we can change the WPA2 password other than connecting directly

Question

• 

Answered

Ethernet port speed negotiation

Kicking the tires on a 7982 running 9.4 firmware. Hooked the WAP up to a Netgear GSM712 switch, but on gig-speeds both the switch and the WAP show th

Question

• 

Answered

DHCP problem with Ruckus 7363

Hi Everybody. I have an 7363 and DHCP service doesn ́t assign IP addresses on wireless clients. I upgraded firmware to 9.6.0.0.267 but the problem r

Question

Ruckus Logs, error/whitepaper source?

I'm examining logs on my Ruckus AP and have discovered that some of the error messages aren't easily understood, probably due the fact that I haven't

Question

• 

Answered

Important Announcement

Announcements

Categories

View More