Skip to main content
Ruckus Indoor APs

Ruckus Indoor APs

ZoneFlex Indoor AP's

• •••
Can you use the R510 as a switch?

Hello, I see the unit has 2 network ports.  I know that if I connect the POE network cable to it, it is able to get DHCP and work as an AP.&nbs

Question

Update zf7321 standalone, root certificate from Nov 2016

Hello, Anyoone know if I can update the root certificate on standalone zf7321 as "certificate verificaton status" shows PASSED so I cant access the CS

posted 

7 days ago

• 

Last response by 

syamantak_omer 

11 hours ago

Question

ZD 1200 Guest network connection

Hi there, We have a ZD 1200 with a number of AP's currently this is configured just for our internal corporate network, this is working well. in the p

posted 

8 days ago

• 

Last response by 

syamantak_omer 

6 days ago

Question

Constant Power Cycle after upgrade to 200.9.10.4.202

Ruckus R610 unleashed upgraded to latest firmware (200.9.10.4.202) yesterday, keeps power cycling constantly with no pattern.I get the same message ev

posted 

2 months ago

• 

Last response by 

tch 

6 days ago

Question

R510 Unleashed Clients no getting IPs from DHCP

There is an r710 connected to the same switch and doesn't have the same problem. When I assign a static IP to the client there is still no network acc

Question

• 

Answered

My Lennear Home R510 keeps dropping off client

So I have three R510 hot spots in my house. Two are right below each other...i.e. the one is on a 1st floor and the second is on the 2nd floor. 

posted 

10 days ago

• 

Last response by 

syamantak_omer 

8 days ago

Question

Ruckus ZonePlanner

Hi there,I would like to know if someone can assist me by helping me check my RF environment with 16/6 Ruckus APs. I unfortunately haven't purchased R

posted 

a year ago

• 

Last response by 

wan_padil 

9 days ago

Question

• 

Answered

Mesh mode ZD1012 and ZF7363

Hi. I have a network with wich consists of 25 APs ZF7363 and controlled by ZD1012. The network is maxed out with APs, but i still have some dead spot

posted 

11 days ago

• 

Last response by 

eizens_putnins 

11 days ago

Question

R750 with ZD1200 slow throughput on Laptop with good RSSI and SNR

We recently switched to four R750 AP's in our office, where we have existing R600 AP's (3 now in use) in an office with 450+ clients. The R750 client

Question

Open Ports

How do I connect my Ruckus H510 AP to my Linksys router and my Hitron modem? Where specifically do I put the ethernet cords in what order?  Is t

posted 

17 days ago

• 

Last response by 

syamantak_omer 

15 days ago

Question