RUCKUS Indoor APs

RUCKUS Indoor APs

RUCKUS Indoor APs

• •••
K
Unleashed and FIPS compliance

I have a couple R610s for a small business I support. Is it possible to run the Unleashed firmware and have the devices be FIPS 140-2 compliant? Or d

Question

How to Remove 7055 Access Point from Wall Mount Bracket?

I have a number of 7055 Access Points wall mounted in some condos. I can't figure out how to remove these units from their wall plates.  It does

Question

Mounting bracket for warehouse environment

Has anyone found a good Ruckus compatible mounting bracket for a warehouse environment where you would be securing them to the overhead I-beams? R5xx

Question

How does Ruckus measure the Latency when AP is Flagged?

I have a couple of AP's that have a status of Flagged. Trying to figured how does the AP measure latency for 2.4G and 5G one of my AP's has the 2.4G

Question

Connect H510 to R320 WLAN

My new home came with four of these Ruckus R320 wireless access points to provide coverage throughout the home. Unfortunately, Lennar being Lennar, t

Question

Ruckus R550

Hello all, I have some questions regarding a Ruckus R550. I'm trying to upgrade this product via the CLI, but I'm having trouble doing so. I'm curren

Question

Declaration of Conformity

I am in Bahrain and we are attempting to bring Ruckus R720 access points into the country for installation at a US Naval Facility. The Bahrain Teleco

Question

Ruckus H510 few questions.

I purchased two Ruckus H510 APs and want to cover my house with WiFi as my current one Mikrotik hAp ac2 has poor WiFi coverage. I work as a system ad

Question

How does beamflex choose an antenna element?

I've looked at some of the internals for some ruckus access points, specifically the 7000 series. What I can't seem to figure out is how the access po

Question

Question about the new R550 with the old R510 unleashed

Hello, I'm looking at the R550 on amazon and they mention I need a cloud license.  Our environment is almost all R510's in an unleashed environ

Question

Important Announcement

Announcements

Categories

View More