Skip to main content
RUCKUS Indoor APs

RUCKUS Indoor APs

RUCKUS Indoor APs

• •••
D
Ruckus AP's dropping connection

I have 2 Ruckus Indoor AP's. When devices are connected to either, the connection to the modem drops.  I unplugged just one to see if it was an

Question

Does the R320 AP work on Smartzone 3.6.2.0.78?

Just want to find out if Ruckus R320 will work on Smartzone 3.6.2.0.78. After I made sure the R320 is on an solo firmware and it will show up on the s

posted 

2 m ago

• 

Last response by 

andrew_labrunda 

2 m ago

Question

Accepted Solution

How to delete an AP's SSH certificate that does not use the "set factory" command

Hi How to delete an AP's SSH certificate that does not use the "set factory" command ? The reason why this method is necessary is that the DHCP serv

Question

ZoneDirector 1200 New Interface - Where is all the advanced logging

So I finally updated our Zonedirector to version 10.3 and wow its a new simplified interface. Problem is where is all of the logs that show client roa

Question

Converting standalone R710 to unleashed version at remote site

Hi, as the title says, I have a remote R710 I want to change to unleashed. Is it possible without a factory reset? I'd like to do this remotely if pos

posted 

2 y ago

• 

Last response by 

sandeep_cheema 

2 m ago

Question

Firmware download link for Ruckus mm2211

Firmware download links do not work anymore, can you guys provide download link for last firmware update provided for this device?

posted 

2 m ago

• 

Last response by 

eizens_putnins 

2 m ago

Question

Ruckus R550 vs R310 Antenna Patern

Hello, I replaced Unleashed R320 with R550 and I see some of my devices which have been at Moderate or Excellent Connection before now are showing as

posted 

6 m ago

• 

Last response by 

fredrik_kenmo 

2 m ago

Question

R700 and downgrading ZD1200

Looking at https://support.ruckuswireless.com/documents/2687-ruckus-end-of-sale-end-of-life-product-datelines it lists specific versions that are end

posted 

9 m ago

• 

Last response by 

brian_hoyt_6612139 

2 m ago

Question

• 

Answered

i have question about H320 log

Hi I have question about H320 log this H320 is standalone AP Not setting scg ip rkscli: rkscli: get scg ------ SCG Information ------SCG Service is

Question

My R310 doesn't have 5g signal, but the signal light is normal

My R310 doesn't have 5g signal, but the signal light is normal I've tried all the available firmware, but the problem still exists Can you help me fin

posted 

3 m ago

• 

Last response by 

syamantak_omer 

2 m ago

Question

Announcements