Skip to main content
RUCKUS Indoor APs

RUCKUS Indoor APs

RUCKUS Indoor APs

• •••
K
Unleashed and FIPS compliance

I have a couple R610s for a small business I support. Is it possible to run the Unleashed firmware and have the devices be FIPS 140-2 compliant? Or d

Question

How to Remove 7055 Access Point from Wall Mount Bracket?

I have a number of 7055 Access Points wall mounted in some condos. I can't figure out how to remove these units from their wall plates.  It does

posted 

19 d ago

• 

Last response by 

syamantak_omer 

18 d ago

Question

Mounting bracket for warehouse environment

Has anyone found a good Ruckus compatible mounting bracket for a warehouse environment where you would be securing them to the overhead I-beams? R5xx

posted 

19 d ago

• 

Last response by 

sunny_gupta 

18 d ago

Question

How does Ruckus measure the Latency when AP is Flagged?

I have a couple of AP's that have a status of Flagged. Trying to figured how does the AP measure latency for 2.4G and 5G one of my AP's has the 2.4G

Question

Connect H510 to R320 WLAN

My new home came with four of these Ruckus R320 wireless access points to provide coverage throughout the home. Unfortunately, Lennar being Lennar, t

posted 

20 d ago

• 

Last response by 

david_black_5940365 

20 d ago

Question

Ruckus R550

Hello all, I have some questions regarding a Ruckus R550. I'm trying to upgrade this product via the CLI, but I'm having trouble doing so. I'm curren

posted 

22 d ago

• 

Last response by 

eizens_putnins 

20 d ago

Question

Does R750 support LACP?

Dear support,please help check if ZD1205 +R750 support below or not, thanks.1. Does R750 support Link Aggregation?2. Does R750 support LACPNok

posted 

2 y ago

• 

Last response by 

jeff_hooi 

21 d ago

Question

• 

Answered

Declaration of Conformity

I am in Bahrain and we are attempting to bring Ruckus R720 access points into the country for installation at a US Naval Facility. The Bahrain Teleco

posted 

24 d ago

• 

Last response by 

eizens_putnins 

24 d ago

Question

about R550 5G

Only 5G is unstable, connection is lost or SSID is not visible Does it stabilize if I leave it for a while after installation?

posted 

3 m ago

• 

Last response by 

hayward_kong 

1 m ago

Question

Ruckus H510 few questions.

I purchased two Ruckus H510 APs and want to cover my house with WiFi as my current one Mikrotik hAp ac2 has poor WiFi coverage. I work as a system ad

posted 

1 m ago

• 

Last response by 

hayward_kong 

1 m ago

Question

Announcements