RUCKUS Indoor APs

RUCKUS Indoor APs

RUCKUS Indoor APs

• •••
R
Ruckus r510 slave is offline after firmware update

Hello I have two APs. There was a power outage and then when power was back the APs did a firmware upgrade and the slave is offline on the unleashed a

Question

Indoor AP's - How to scan LAN ports for neighbouring devices through CLI

Hi guys, I need the ability to check if I can see another devices MAC address over the LAN port on the AP? I've searched for a command for a bit, b

posted 

14 h ago

• 

Last response by 

abilashpr 

14 h ago

Question

R600 AP does not update firmware after connecting to Zonedirector (and firmware not available for download either!)

Good morning.We use ZoneDirector to manage our R600 APs on campus. We have a bunch of R600s that were spare since 2017 but now we want to use them. Al

posted 

2 y ago

• 

Last response by 

geandro_farias_de_matos 

6 d ago

Question

Cant login after password change via web gui

As the title says, I changed my password via the web gui on both APs (570 and 310) and the username too I went from super to admin, typed the old

posted 

9 d ago

• 

Last response by 

syamantak_omer 

8 d ago

Question

What is the password for configure.me ssid after factory reset on R510?

I have an R510 that was originally Unleashed, then flashed to run on my Cloud WiFi network and have now removed the unit from the network.  I'd like t

posted 

3 y ago

• 

Last response by 

natnael_hailemichael 

12 d ago

Question

• 

Answered

Official Solution

Use Ruckus AP on remote site

Hi, We have Ruckus vSZ with R510 AP on main site. We have a school play field few miles away. Over there we have business broadband connection with IS

posted 

14 d ago

• 

Last response by 

toomas_kadarpik 

12 d ago

Question

BUG (?) R550 won't join existing unleashed network if firmware version doesn't match

I've now experienced this twice, and are currently struggling:Existing Unleashed Network consisting of 3 R550 APs.Brand new R550 AP. I've connected it

posted 

2 m ago

• 

Last response by 

robert_winther 

12 d ago

Question

I've connected with 802.11ax, but I'm not getting enough speed.

For AP performance test, after wirelessly connecting two laptops to the R730 AP, I configured the server and client. This is a Wi-Fi6 network composed

Question

Ruckus 510 in Access Point Mode?

I'm wondering if it is possible to use my existing Ruckus 510 wireless access points (came pre-installed in our new house) with my AT&T modem/rout

posted 

15 d ago

• 

Last response by 

rvd_26 

15 d ago

Question

Mounting 750s to ceiling drop

Hey all, I need to mount my 750s to these ceiling drops. Any recommendations regarding hardware/procedure for mounting?

posted 

15 d ago

• 

Last response by 

eizens_putnins 

15 d ago

Question

Important Announcement

Announcements

Categories

View More