Skip to main content
Ruckus Indoor APs

Ruckus Indoor APs

ZoneFlex Indoor AP's

• •••
Does Ruckus H320 or R320 or R510 (or other Ruckus APs) support MRC

Hello, friends! Help pls. Does Ruckus R320 or R510 (or other Ruckus APs) support  MRC (maximum ratio combining) ?Does it same lite PD-MRC or not? Or

Question

OSX Clients Connected to AP, but not passing traffic

Anyone else experiencing issues with OSX clients connecting to APs, then randomly not being able to pass traffic/browse the internet?We're seeing this

posted 

4 years ago

• 

Last response by 

steven_antle 

a day ago

Question

• 

Answered

Constant Power Cycle after upgrade to 200.9.10.4.202

Ruckus R610 unleashed upgraded to latest firmware (200.9.10.4.202) yesterday, keeps power cycling constantly with no pattern.I get the same message ev

posted 

a month ago

• 

Last response by 

r_v 

2 days ago

Question

Can't see my network on 802.11n card

I have R650 APs and a Zone Director 1200. I can't see the network on a laptop with 802.11n card. I can see the network with 802.11ac. Any ideas why I

Question

I want to move one AP R500 from one ZD controller to a different one

We have 2 clusters ZD 3050 active-passive, one cluster will be retired and I want to migrate/move all the AP's to the remaining one...I have modified

posted 

9 days ago

• 

Last response by 

marius_negrea 

2 days ago

Question

r700 APs - 2.4 Ghz clients "Unauthorized"

I have ZD 9.8.3 build 58 and run a WLAN with mostly ZF 7762s that works fine with all clients old and new. Recently I've acquired some R700s and added

posted 

12 days ago

• 

Last response by 

martin_b82a0e 

3 days ago

Question

No Internet Access R320 Unleashed

I have 2 x R320 unleashed access points set-up in a MESH network.  All of my devices are connecting fine and have internet access.However, a windows 1

posted 

12 days ago

• 

Last response by 

lee_wolstencroft 

10 days ago

Question

Zero Touch Mesh on Unleashed-- Works sometimes, doesn't other times

I have several networks running Unleashed, and I am having trouble getting Zero Touch Mesh to work consistently. I always double check that I enter th

posted 

11 days ago

Question

Two recover.me networks

Hello,We have a client with 10 Unleashed AP's. 8 AP's are connected and 2 disconnected but this is because they are not physically connected to the ne

posted 

17 days ago

• 

Last response by 

sanjay_kumar 

12 days ago

Question

MESH R710 & R550

Hello,I have installed an R750 with unleashed inside my home.  In the center of the house.  I originally put the AP in mesh mode, as I was intending t

posted 

13 days ago

• 

Last response by 

glenn_hensley 

13 days ago

Question