RUCKUS Indoor APs

RUCKUS Indoor APs

RUCKUS Indoor APs

• •••
Is it economiccally feasible or even possible to convert a Ruckus R750 ZoneFlex Access Point (901-R750-US00) to the Unleashed firmware?

I looked at the catalog when comparing all the different ax/wifi6 access points, and the R750 was the cheapest I could find, but it's ZoneFlex. I foun

Question

• 

Answered

Official Solution

Unleashed VLAN on WLAN :)

Hi! (I'm not sure about policy for reviving old threads, so instead of replying to this old thread, https://forums.ruckuswireless.com/conversations/ru

posted 

5 d ago

• 

Last response by 

filip_stokkeland 

4 d ago

Question

Need OID for WLAN service under AP Radio 802.11b/g/n

Looking to get the OID for the WLAN service Need to be able to pull if it is disabled

posted 

6 d ago

• 

Last response by 

randy_moore 

5 d ago

Question

Does R750 support LACP?

Dear support,please help check if ZD1205 +R750 support below or not, thanks.1. Does R750 support Link Aggregation?2. Does R750 support LACPNok

posted 

2 y ago

• 

Last response by 

samuel_borges_medeiros 

7 d ago

Question

• 

Answered

R300 solo AP - WPA encryption failes

I recently got my hands on a pair of R300 AP's. I have upgraded these with the software version Release 104.0.0.0.1347 (Solo AP) to configure them as

posted 

13 d ago

• 

Last response by 

eizens_putnins 

13 d ago

Question

BUG (?) R550 won't join existing unleashed network if firmware version doesn't match

I've now experienced this twice, and are currently struggling:Existing Unleashed Network consisting of 3 R550 APs.Brand new R550 AP. I've connected it

posted 

15 d ago

• 

Last response by 

syamantak_omer 

14 d ago

Question

convert unleashed ruckus r610 to standalone ap

Hi,    I will like to convert ruckus R610 to standalone AP that can managed by Zone director 1200 with firmware 9.13.3.0 build 41. What is the firmwar

posted 

2 y ago

• 

Last response by 

hassan_rifki 

14 d ago

Question

Migration fromzd1100 to zd1200

I have a zd1125 in a smart redundancy configuration with 14 ZF7982 AP's running 9.7.1.0 Build 30.  I just bought a ZD1200 smart redundancy pair primar

posted 

6 y ago

• 

Last response by 

ebrahim_sait 

15 d ago

Question

• 

Answered

How to Troubleshoot High CPU utliization on the Ruckus vSZ-D virtual machine

We are currently running our environment in two virtual machines: Ruckus vSZ-E and vSZ-D According to the webUI we're running the following:Controller

posted 

2 y ago

• 

Last response by 

toomas_kadarpik 

16 d ago

Question

• 

Answered

Is there a way to script a reboot on the R700

Is there a way to script a reboot on the R700?s like a cronjob that resets them at a given time, or every 24 hours, i find the double in performance a

posted 

6 y ago

• 

Last response by 

ali_sureyya_uz 

2 y ago

Question

• 

Answered

Important Announcement

Announcements

Categories