Skip to main content
RUCKUS ICX Switches

RUCKUS ICX Switches

RUCKUS ICX Switches

• •••
Lennar Connected Home ICX 7150-c12p R510 AP Setup

I purchased a Lennar home with a ICX 7150 and R510 AP.  The wifi signal was broadcasting the Lennar assigned SSID and the ConfigureME-XXXX.  I downloa

Question

• 

Answered

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

ICX 7450-48 appl process cpu usage

Hi guys,Hope you're well.We've noticed a very strange behaviour in our ICX7450. We got a very high CPU usage but didn't ffind anything that justify it

posted 

3 months ago

• 

Last response by 

jijo_panangat 

3 months ago

Question

I have a ICX 7150 that is considered a "brick". I can not get the TFTP or ping to work

I have a ICX 7150 that is considered a "brick". I can not get the TFTP to work...Can not even get the ping command to work.  Does anyone know of an

posted 

3 months ago

• 

Last response by 

hashim_bharoocha 

3 months ago

Question

Accepted Solution

AAA NPS encryption

If I want credentials sent to a Windows NPS server to be encrypted and not in the clear text, is it just the value for "key", or do we need something

posted 

3 months ago

• 

Last response by 

bob_heathote 

3 months ago

Question

• 

Answered

icx6450 8030n not showing up (show version) and not upgrading properly

Upgrading ICX6450 to replace a faulty ICX6450 in client's environment.The faulty device uses ICX64R08030n.bin firmware.When We attempt to flash the re

posted 

3 months ago

• 

Last response by 

jijo_panangat 

3 months ago

Question

Official Solution

ICX 7150 POE Ports in Orange Color

I have ICX7150-48ZP- switches with dual power supply , while i am connecting Cameras to ports , led is orange in color even though i am enabling inli

posted 

4 months ago

• 

Last response by 

jijo_panangat 

3 months ago

Question

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Locally packet capture on ICX ?

Hi, is there an option to capture packets from certain interface to local memory on ICX switches ?I can use port mirroring but only if I'm on site whe

posted 

4 months ago

• 

Last response by 

jijo_panangat 

4 months ago

Question

Accepted Solution

how to ssh to the ICX switch with my username and password with out entering enable password?

I can login to my ICX6540 switch with my user account but always it asks for enable password .I need to disable the enable password so I can access to

posted 

4 months ago

• 

Last response by 

reda_sh 

4 months ago

Question

• 

Answered

Cron job

I can't find anywhere on how to create a cron job which it will reboot the switch if I didn't cancel the job within 1hrAny ideatq

posted 

4 months ago

• 

Last response by 

nbctcp 

4 months ago

Question

• 

Answered

icx7250 won't stack I get a "stack port e 1/2/1 has 1g speed-duplex settings" error

We have a Brocade ICX7250 that will not stack. We atleast 40 sites with the same stack configuration. So this isn't a new setup for us.When we do the

posted 

4 months ago

• 

Last response by 

jijo_panangat 

4 months ago

Question