Skip to main content
RUCKUS ICX Switches

RUCKUS ICX Switches

RUCKUS ICX Switches

• •••
ICX7750 randomly rebooted. Standby took over

ICX7750 randomly rebooted.  Standby took over.Anyway to see what caused the reboot?Also what is the recommended version to go to on this?  Currently a

Question

Broadcast limiting vs an unmanaged switch with a loop

I'm working with a 7150-24 port switch in a test environment.I'm looking at how to address potential loops for connected un-managed switches - good or

Question

• 

Answered

ICX multiple interfaces to default route

3 switch stack. Using 1/2/1 2/2/1 3/2/1 SFPs as uplinks to firewall. Trying to figure out best way or any way to get all my internet traffic out to an

posted 

3 years ago

• 

Last response by 

simon_pollard 

3 years ago

Question

VLAN to VLAN communication tagged ports

I want VLAN 102 to communicate w/ VLAN 220 all ports are tagged to each vlan. Each VLAN has ve. All VLANS are on the same stack. 1) do I need to confi

Question

ICX 7150 switch LAG issues - odd error on one switch - same tag type

Hello All,Hopefully and easy one for someone but being new to Brocade OS its got me stumped.I have 2 x 7150s and trying to build a LAG.  Switch 1 I ha

Question

ICX7250 Stack Lag group to a 7750 MCT LAG

We have 2 ICX7250 units stacked and we have 2 7750's in a multi-chassis trunk.  We are trying to connect 2 10GB ports from each 7250 to a 7750 so that

Question

ICX 6430 and 7x50: mgmt IP/VLAN change issue

hi,i'm having issues with new management IP/VLAN change with ICX switches. It's a large manufacturing, all well spread out. I've "inherited" a substan

Question

No option to add uplink on dual ports on ICX 7250

First post. I'm setting up a VLAN. I have 2 ICX-6450-48P switches and an ICX-7250-48P switch. I configured them from the web interface. Please don't f

Question

Private Line config trouble

I am trying to configure a Comcast layer 2 Ethernet Private Line between two sites and can't figure out what I'm doing wrong.  We have disparate subne

posted 

3 years ago

• 

Last response by 

matthew_keffer 

3 years ago

Question

• 

Answered

unicast pps limiting in brocade 6450

Hello,we  have following schema :Mikrotik CCR -> Brocade 6450 As COre Switches -> others brocade 6450 connect to core switcheswe have a problem and th

Question

Announcements