Skip to main content
RUCKUS ICX Switches

RUCKUS ICX Switches

RUCKUS ICX Switches

• •••
Unable to boot image to Ruckus ICX 7150

Hi Everyone, Please help me about booting image from USB or TFTP server to Ruckus ICX 7150. This issue arised when I deleted flash of both primary and

Question

Need Visio stencil for ICX72xx

Hello everyone I am looking for the Brocade ICX72xx Visio stencils, as well as if possible for other model type of switches. Does anyone know where to

posted 

3 years ago

• 

Last response by 

simon_pollard 

3 years ago

Question

• 

Answered

FCX 648 POE - Powersupply DC red - what does it mean ?

Hi,we have an old FCX 648 POE with 2 power supplies. On one power supply an LED is red (DC) but the system (show chassis) tells me:Power supply 1 (NA

posted 

3 years ago

• 

Last response by 

mpi_bgc 

3 years ago

Question

Can I use SFP uplink ports as access ports

I need to set up an area with one user drop.  It has to be fiber.  The only switch I see that is a fiber switch is the 7450 ICX-48f.  That is a huge o

posted 

3 years ago

• 

Last response by 

alex_shalima 

3 years ago

Question

Jumbo frame support

I'm trying to figure out how to have different MTU's defined on a 7150 or 6450 switch.I've read that I have to enable Jumbo frames on the general conf

Question

Read-Only with TACACS+

I have recently spun up a TACACS+ server and got it configured in a test environment before we go live. I have been able to get mostly everything conf

Question

Foundry Switch Jumbo Frames Support

I have some Foundry FESX424F-PREM switches running version 3.1. I see from various places online that jumbo frames are supported.In the config menu, I

Question

Is any kown Issue with ICX6450 stacking

Hi All,I'm using ICX6450-48 port 2-stacked switch in a my local environment, all stack ports are 10G. I have configured stack ports on both switch uni

Question

Can I use an ICX 7150-C12P as an umanaged switch without doing anything in a terminal emulator?

I have an ICX 7150-C12P switch that I would like to use in my home to connect 12 devices to my router. How do I set it up as a simple unmanaged switch

Question

• 

Answered

icx-6610 - multicast deny

Hi Guys,Is possible, on ICX-6610, drop all multicast traffic on port with acl?

Question

Announcements