Skip to main content
RUCKUS ICX Switches

RUCKUS ICX Switches

RUCKUS ICX Switches

• •••

Accepted Solution

Optical monitoring not possible on ports with link down?

Am I missing something or the optical monitoring only works when the link is up? I am trying to troubleshoot some fiber connections which were unrelia

posted 

6 d ago

• 

Last response by 

jijo_panangat 

4 h ago

Question

Accepted Solution

ver 08.0.70aT213 for ICX 7450 campus switches

Hi All, I'm having a difficult time locating this specific firmware rev that we're using in our environment: (ver 08.0.70aT213) We have some legacy

posted 

4 d ago

• 

Last response by 

hashim_bharoocha 

4 d ago

Question

RUCKUS ICX

Hi, everybody, i have a question about the RUCKUS ICX Stack.i have a new Stack with two switches and the sw show me three switches. The ID 3 ist sho

posted 

12 d ago

• 

Last response by 

jijo_panangat 

9 d ago

Question

ICX 7150 - dumb switch default password

I've installed a couple of Ruckus ICX 7150 switches with no configuration and I would like to configure them remotely but when I ssh in, it wants a pa

posted 

3 y ago

• 

Last response by 

luis_larios 

12 d ago

Question

ICX 6450 VLAN Help

Hey all, My network currently consists of a pfsense firewall, ubiquiti 8 port switch, and an R610 AP. I've been slowly moving away from ubiquiti prod

posted 

14 d ago

• 

Last response by 

jijo_panangat 

13 d ago

Question

ICX 6610 debug information

Hello, I have a ICX 6610 and when I did a show debug command, it always have that: Debug message destination: Consolevtable_sync debug enabled for a

posted 

14 d ago

• 

Last response by 

jijo_panangat 

13 d ago

Question

Problem with ICX6610 SSH connexion

Hello, I have a ICX6610 configured with SSH. Everything works fine since last week.  Unable to connect with our account via Tacacs+ server. 

posted 

14 d ago

• 

Last response by 

hashim_bharoocha 

14 d ago

Question

Accepted Solution

Auto configured excluded-address in DHCP Pool, this is any bugs or what in the ver 08.0.90dT213

Hi Team, we are using ICX 7450 with ver 08.0.90dT213. we have facing issue of excluded-address in All DHCP pool. we have configured specific range in

posted 

19 d ago

• 

Last response by 

jijo_panangat 

16 d ago

Question

how to set default secondary Flash image

Hi, we are using ICX7150 switch for router feature, therefor i had use the below command for using secondary image and reload the switch in the seco

posted 

20 d ago

• 

Last response by 

vincent_felisaz 

19 d ago

Question

issues with ICX 1750 C12P

I have an ICX 1750 c12P that seems to be brain dead? The syst LED is amber, is that normal? I thought it should be green? None of the status LEDs a

Question

Announcements