Skip to main content
RUCKUS ICX Switches

RUCKUS ICX Switches

RUCKUS ICX Switches

• •••
JB
Cannot get rid of Recover.me-xxxxxx

Hello. Everything had been working fine until I had to replace the modem, same ISP. I did hard resets; both with the reset button, an using putty. &

Announcement

How do I check for ECMP with ebgp?

Hi all, I've enabled ip load sharing globally as well as maximum-paths in ebgp itself.  Checking my route table, I see only one route to my de

posted 

7 days ago

• 

Last response by 

jijo_panangat 

2 days ago

Question

Switch not getting configuration from SmartZone

We are using a SmartZone 100 to manage our APs and are now installing ICX 7650 switches to run multi-gig APs. These are the first Ruckus switches we

posted 

6 days ago

• 

Last response by 

jason_hilt 

3 days ago

Question

Cloud Support for 7250/7450 Series

We have 16 7250/7450 switches in our network. None are stacked, all spread throughout campus. We also have 40 R710 APs on a ZD1200 controller. We ar

posted 

5 days ago

• 

Last response by 

esteban_nunez 

5 days ago

Question

ICX Switches - Integrate with Ruckus Cloud platform?

Can the ICX switches fully integrate with Ruckus Cloud?I have been using the Ruckus cloud platform and wanted to know if the ICX switches could be man

posted 

a year ago

• 

Last response by 

vincent_felisaz 

5 days ago

Question

ICX Upgrade HTTP Request Failed

Hi, I'm trying to upgrade via https with command copy https flash The file is no issue when I'm opened with browser and download directly to comput

posted 

10 days ago

• 

Last response by 

jijo_panangat 

6 days ago

Question

There is any password restriction for ssh in ICX7150/7250 switches?

We have a new standard from our Project Managers regarding users passwords in ICX7150/7250 Switches. They want us to use something like [email protected]! (wi

Question

Accepted Solution

Ruckus branded software on Brocade branded ICX 7xxx hardware?

It's such a long story about why, but I have a pair or Brocade ICX 7450-24 switches that were never deployed that I'm just rolling out now. I'd love t

Question

ICX6450-48 showing Error: I2C access failed for device 0x2f

Hello, This is a NOS switch that I just purchased. I updated the FW using the configuration file (in 08030h, so FI08030h_Manifest.txt) through the co

posted 

12 days ago

• 

Last response by 

hashim_bharoocha 

11 days ago

Question

Official Solution

How do you disable fanless mode on a ICX 7150?

I am new to working with Ruckus switches. We purchased one and I am trying it out as well as it's features.  I enabled fanless mode and am wonde

posted 

14 days ago

• 

Last response by 

justin_birkhofer 

14 days ago

Question