RUCKUS ICX Switches

RUCKUS ICX Switches

• •••
R

Official Solution

WatchDog Support Question

Hi there! Anyone who knows what's included in product no. ICX7850-SVL-NDP-5 (Description: WatchDog NBD PARTS ONLY SUPPORT, ICX 7850). Is 24x7 TAC support included in this package? Why the description "PARTS ONLY"?

Question

Mimic Protected Port with private vlans?

Hi, I need to isolate ports in a vlan, ala "protected port" but I can't use protected port because it disables the multicast paging feature of the voip set.  I tried to setup private vlans, but you can't create a router-interface under a private vlan, from what i understand.  I

Question

Ruckus ICX7150 C08 TFTP Upgrade

Hello, I'm trying to upgrade the software from 08.0.91 to a newer version, however I'm having trouble doing so. I tried the copy command, but no luck. It's almost as if copy tftp isn't working for some strange reason. I figured the only option was TFTP, as this model doesn't have a USB port.

Question

How to remove 802.1x on specific Interface

Hi All, I have some problem as I mention in title. I already try to remove as below instruction but didn't worked. please share correct solution for my case. Thanks you and looking forward your advise . 

Question

Difference between EPS cables

I've been working with some ICXes and EPSes lately, and had to order more EPS cables. I found out that there is apparently a second style of cable connector. All the ones I've had so far use a clip similar to how an ATX motherboard power cable is retained and they have a soft rubber hood aroun

Question

Closed

RUCKUS ICX Switches moved to RUCKUS Technologies > Switches

As part of our continuing efforts to improve the RUCKUS Community, we have moved the RUCKUS ICX Switches discussion topics over into the new RUCKUS Technologies category and Switches topic within the community forum, at https://forums.ruckuswireless.com/topics/switches/60cb6129e486b55a41d50e3f Al

Announcement

Important Announcement

Announcements

Categories

View More