RUCKUS Diagnostic Dashboard (RDD)

• •••
RDD 1.11x is now GA!

Welcome to RDD 1.11.x!  As always, customers with existing RDD deployments will automatically be upgraded to the latest version. RDD 1.11 Key Featu

Announcement

RDD 1.10 is now GA!

RDD 1.10.4 is now GA!Feature Notes:Existing RDD customers; there is no need to upgrade as this is part of the service unless expanding the environment

posted 

1 y ago

• 

Last response by 

xang_xiong 

1 y ago

Announcement

RDD 1.9 GA for new customers!

RDD 1.9 is now GA for new customers to download from the Ruckus Support Site! For existing RDD Customers there is no need to update to the new version

Announcement

Gmail SMTP setting for RDD

Anyone have the Gmail SMTP setttings for RDD?

posted 

2 y ago

• 

Last response by 

aaron_english_ae 

2 y ago

Question

vSZ, vSCI and RDD

We have cluster of vSZ-E and vSCI.How do I configure RDD to talk to vSZ since SCI profile is already configured and in use for vSCI? There can only be

posted 

2 y ago

• 

Last response by 

aaron_english_ae 

2 y ago

Question

Ruckus ZD1200 Reports

Hi!About reort of ZD1200, refer internet traffic trend, its only possible to take a 24h report? I need a mouth report for study and upgrade of my AP's

Question

• 

Answered

SCI Setup Fields Not Shown In v1.8 Guide

I'm attempting to set up our RDD, slotting it in between an existing SZ cluster and SCI. I've been following the guide and it appears to be mostly goi

posted 

2 y ago

• 

Last response by 

aaron_english_ae 

2 y ago

Question

RDD 1.8 is now GA for new customers to download from the Ruckus Support Site!

RDD 1.8 is now GA for new customers to download from the Ruckus Support Site!  For existing RDD customers, there is no need to update to the new vers

posted 

2 y ago

• 

Last response by 

aaron_english_ae 

2 y ago

Idea

RDD 1.7 supporting ZoneDirector available now!

RDD 1.7 is now GA for new customers to download from the Ruckus Support Site! For existing RDD users, there is no need to update to the new version. O

posted 

2 y ago

• 

Last response by 

eightohtwoeleven 

2 y ago

Announcement

Welcome to the Ruckus Diagnostic Dashboard (RDD) Forum page!

Ruckus Diagnostic Dashboard (RDD) is a lightweight tool that helps automate the troubleshooting and support process. RDD provides a single pane of gla

posted 

2 y ago

• 

Last response by 

aaron_english_ae 

2 y ago

Announcement

Important Announcement

Announcements

Categories

View More