Skip to main content
RUCKUS Diagnostic Dashboard (RDD)

RUCKUS Diagnostic Dashboard (RDD)

RDD provides a single pane of glass view for RUCKUS Support.

• •••
MN
Mr

Good morning, I have a Ruckus 1200 and it is out of service, the two ethernet ports do not respond, they stay with the LEDs on permanently and do not

Question

Adding Wi-Fi controllers with smart redundancy setting to RDD

If I have 2 controllers setting with smart redundancy and management IP set. How do I add the two controllers in RDD?Adding two individual controllers

posted 

5 months ago

• 

Last response by 

syamantak_omer 

4 months ago

Question

RDD 2.0 GA!

Welcome to RDD 2.0! In this release we added containerization to enable RDD node clustering supporting environments larger than 10K APs and a device o

posted 

6 months ago

• 

Last response by 

xang_xiong 

5 months ago

Announcement

RDD 1.11x is now GA!

Welcome to RDD 1.11.x!  As always, customers with existing RDD deployments will automatically be upgraded to the latest version. RDD 1.11 Key Featu

posted 

6 months ago

• 

Last response by 

eightohtwoeleven 

6 months ago

Announcement

RDD 1.10 is now GA!

RDD 1.10.4 is now GA!Feature Notes:Existing RDD customers; there is no need to upgrade as this is part of the service unless expanding the environment

posted 

10 months ago

• 

Last response by 

xang_xiong 

8 months ago

Announcement

RDD 1.9 GA for new customers!

RDD 1.9 is now GA for new customers to download from the Ruckus Support Site! For existing RDD Customers there is no need to update to the new version

posted 

a year ago

Announcement

Gmail SMTP setting for RDD

Anyone have the Gmail SMTP setttings for RDD?

posted 

a year ago

• 

Last response by 

aaron_english 

a year ago

Question

vSZ, vSCI and RDD

We have cluster of vSZ-E and vSCI.How do I configure RDD to talk to vSZ since SCI profile is already configured and in use for vSCI? There can only be

posted 

a year ago

• 

Last response by 

aaron_english 

a year ago

Question

Ruckus ZD1200 Reports

Hi!About reort of ZD1200, refer internet traffic trend, its only possible to take a 24h report? I need a mouth report for study and upgrade of my AP's

posted 

a year ago

• 

Last response by 

pmonardo 

a year ago

Question

• 

Answered

SCI Setup Fields Not Shown In v1.8 Guide

I'm attempting to set up our RDD, slotting it in between an existing SZ cluster and SCI. I've been following the guide and it appears to be mostly goi

posted 

a year ago

• 

Last response by 

aaron_english 

a year ago

Question