Skip to main content
RUCKUS Cloud Wi-Fi

RUCKUS Cloud Wi-Fi

AI-enabled converged network management-as-a-service platform.

• •••
CH
Rogue AP detection feature in Cloud WiFi

Hello everyone, is Rogue AP detection feature already available in Cloud Wifi v20? If not, what is planned release date? Found this post from 3 year

Question

Ruckus R510 provision to Ruckus Cloud Controller

Hi All, Is there any expert for guidance how to add the AP R510 to the ruckus cloud controller. And also do the AP need to upgrade any specific firmw

posted 

14 days ago

• 

Last response by 

darrel_rhodes 

9 days ago

Question

EAP failure in Analytics

I have a few of these EAP failures in Analytics, and I can't seem to find out what is causing it. If I look at the "Connection Event Details" the clie

posted 

14 days ago

• 

Last response by 

syamantak_omer 

14 days ago

Question

Change Access Points from static to DHCP

Some of our Ruckus units are on static IP addresses - we recently received a notice from Ruckus that our network might not function due to their stat

posted 

15 days ago

• 

Last response by 

syamantak_omer 

15 days ago

Question

Cloud DHCP Service Profiles

Can anyone provide more detail on how the dhcp service profiles work ? Does this activate a dhcp server on every AP within the selected venue or doe

posted 

2 months ago

• 

Last response by 

syamantak_omer 

2 months ago

Question

Is SmartRoam available in Ruckus Cloud WiFi and how does the AP deal with DHCP leases?

I'm new to Ruckus and working on designing a Cloud WiFi solution. Zone Director has a feature called SmartRoam that disconnects clients when their sig

posted 

2 years ago

• 

Last response by 

karthik 

2 months ago

Question

• 

Answered

Ruckus Cloud SMS

Dear Ruckus Cloud, does ruckus cloud be able to get report phone number of client that use SMS as authentication?

posted 

3 months ago

• 

Last response by 

syamantak_omer 

3 months ago

Question

Xclaim AP's hardware (end 25 july 2021)

Dear Ruckus,On July 25th 2021 Ruckus will end the service of the Xclaim Cloud Manager. We're very disappointed on that decision.We have invested over

Question

Cloud client isolation whitelist

It there a way to configure Client Isolation Whitelists on the Cloud as there is on other Ruckus platforms?

posted 

3 months ago

• 

Last response by 

samantha_daniels 

3 months ago

Question

• 

Answered

Change IP Address of Cloud Controlled AP

How can I change the IP Address of a Cloud Controlled AP? I cannot find any way in the Web UI to do so. Also, attempting to log into the AP via SSH wi

posted 

4 years ago

• 

Last response by 

dan_skrove 

3 months ago

Question

• 

Answered