RUCKUS at Home

RUCKUS at Home

RUCKUS at Home

• •••
I
How to manage Xclaim i-3 without Cloud Manager?

Hello, As I understand it, Xclaim Cloud Manager will no longer be available in 2021. How is it possible to manage my two XClaim i-3 terminals on iOS or OSX? Thank you for your answer. Best regards. Ivan

Question

RUCKUS at Home Live Stream - Thursday December 17th at 1PM PST

Hey all - Been watching the forums the past few days, and since some of us have time off coming up, and time to work on our at home networks, I thought I'd do one more live stream before the year ends. Swing by, say hello and ask tons of questions! http://twitch.tv/RUCKUSedu Looking forward to it

Announcement

Unleashed R510 won't update

I have a Lennar smart home with a ICS 7150-c12 switch and a R510 access point. My access point is at firmware 200.5.10.0.235 and I tried to update it using the instructions in videos. I tried the iPhone Unleashed app and a couple of browser methods on a wireless laptop. In the app case I get an erro

Question

SFP Module To Use

I need to uplink an ICX 7150-C12p to a Cisco 2960G via MM LC fiber. I cannot find a definitive matrix for the ICX like Cisco publishes. The Cisco SFP is 1GB SX 850nm 550m DOM (model GLC-SX-MM). I believe the Ruckus side should be an E1MG-SX-OM DOM module, but I'm piecing that together from various s

Question

New Live Stream info...

Hey all - if videos aren't your thing I'll give you the dirt real quick. Starting November 12th I'm going to start a live stream on Twitch covering RUCKUS at Home. I'll not only go through managing the network you have at home, but we'll also cover how to attach and make sure you get full functional

Announcement

Accepted Solution

Upgrade method for ICX7150-C12?

What is my path to upgrade? Do I do secondary first? Do I do a version at a time, incrementally? What I have on my switch right now: Compressed Pri Code size = 24723488, Version:08.0.61aT211 (SPS08061a.bin)  Compressed Sec Code size = 28314668, Version:08.0.61aT213 (SPR08061a.bin)  Comp

Question

Accepted Solution

Would like to RMA bad R510

I bought a new Lennar home that came pre-installed with Ruckus APs. One of my AP's port 1 with PoE is not working. It won't light up to power and connect the AP. I've tried connecting with AC power and port 2 is working. I'm trying to RMA but it wouldn't take my serial number. Does anyone know the p

Question

• 

Answered

Absurd that I need a license to enable 2x10gb ports on the ICX switch.

No idea what Lennar was thinking that homeowners have sys admin knowledge to be able to manage their home network. not to mention that the switch isn't even enabled to leverage the 10gb ports.  Why in the world would a residential customer be expected to buy a license to use the hardware not to men

Question

Lennar home with ICX switch and 3) R510 WAPS - 2 of which won't come online

As a complete neophyte, I reached the end of my problems solving very quickly. New Lennar home with ICX switch and R510 WAPS - 3 total - 1 on each level of home. All seemed to configure OK but the 2 Non-Master WAPs won't come on line. I have unplugged from switch several times - after leaving alon

Question

My apartment room came with a ruckus, I have no clue what model or how to use it.

I recently got a new apartment and my room had a ruckus device pre installed, but I have no idea what model or if I can even use it. The device has 4 ethernet labeled Lan 1-3 and then a Lan 4 POE, there's also stop and reset buttons on the side.The ports look like this model:https://webresources.ruc

Question

Important Announcement

Announcements

Categories

View More