RUCKUS at Home

RUCKUS at Home

RUCKUS at Home

• •••
T
Turn power off on Unleased APP (DUMB!) and did a power cycle and now I can't get internet connected

I was attempting to troubleshoot an issue with one of my smart home features (Honeywell Thermostate) and turned the power off within the unleased app (iOS). Immediately following that no matter what I did (and still do) I get the message "You are not connected to the Unleased network, go to sett

Question

R510 AP wrong address

Recently moved into a Lennar home with the Ruckus switch and two r510 ap's. I was attempting to change the AP's to have 192.168.2.0 to provide out. Initially both AP's were 192.168.1.0. I also have Spectrum AP where its set also to 192.168.1.0. The issue is I'm not able to change the the AP's IP. I'

Question

Recovering UserName/Password for R510

I am trying to login to the Unleashed App on our Ruckus R510 AP to manage some aspects of our WLAN. This is in a Lennar Smart Home we purchased in late 2018.  At the time Lennar had contracted with Amazon Services to come in and setup the Ruckus WLAN and related apps for things like ring, ther

Question

Lennar Home ATT&T Internet

Hello - We purchased a home from Lennar approximately 1 1/2 years ago. Its a smart home with Ruckus installed. We have 2 Q410s installed in our 2 story home and a large Ruckus box in the Internet/PC closet. We were never given the login information for the Ruckus system but I guess we didn't need

Question

ICX 7150 Loses Connection Every 4 Hours

I have a Lennar House that came installed the ICX-7150 and two R510s. I've been having issues with the APs resetting periodically that I thought I resolved by repairing a bad ethernet connection, but seems there might be more to it.   Last night I upgraded my ICX to unleashed, and am seei

Question

Recommendation for new home set up

Like many people here, I moved into a Lennar home that comes equipped with a Ruckus ICX 7150-c12p switch, and 3 Ruckus R510 access points. I need your help in figuring out how to best set up and wire up my equipment. The house gets fiber from the outside and the modem is actually supplied by the c

Question

Replacing installed AP's

I have a Lennar Home with 3 Ruckus 510's preinstalled with 1GB Fiber from Metronet locally. Can I just swap a 510 with a 710, since it seems that the throughput would be better aligned to a fiber service? Will the same POE work for both? Assuming it would need to be configured. Thank you in advance

Question

Accepted Solution

Ethernet issue with some sites/apps

Some websites & apps (like discord) not working through ethernet. If I reset the Ruckus switch/WAP, the ethernet & apps work fine until it comes back from reset.  then, it doesn't work again.  Happening on multiple PC's. Very strange issue, other sites like youtube, yahoo, google

Question

r510 AP drops to 100mbps

I've having an issue with one of my AP's. Last week I noticed that one of my APs is connected at 100mpbs.  I've tried all of the usual troubleshooting steps, powercycle, changing ports, etc.  I used a cable tester on the cat 6 line and everything looks good.  I did get 1gbps to stick

Question

Ruckus 7150-C12 QOS settings Assist Please

I have an Amazon Smart House from Lennar. Ruckus 7150-C12 switch with (2) r510 Wireless Access points. 1 Gb Fiber to the door from ATT. I have an external Netgear AC-1900 USB 3 wireless adapter. Trying to move my office to part of the house that doesnt have a wired network jack. Everything generally

Question

Important Announcement

Announcements

Categories

View More