RUCKUS at Home

RUCKUS at Home

RUCKUS at Home

• •••
J
R710 radios decided to stop working, no indicator lights.

Hello! I have an R710 and the radio lights on both the 2.4 and 5G radios quit working. Is there any way to reset so the radios are transmitting? Power indicator is flashing and the CTL indicator is solid.  Any help would be appreciated.

Question

New Lennar Home and Slow Internet Speeds

I purchased a new Lennar townhome in Spring 2021. It has 4xR510 WAPs all connected to a ICX7150 switch running over Cat6e. We have Verizon Fios 1gb service. When i perform a Verizon speed test it says the the download speed is ~950mbps to the router and if i connect directly to the Verizon router wi

Question

R850 AP setup question

I ordered a new R850 from NewEgg. I planned on using this in an Unleashed mode with my current Ubiquity setup and do not have any other Ruckus hardware. My current network already uses a 192.168.0.x network. When I plug the R850 into my Ubiquity POE switch, it boots and broadcasts its configure SSID

Question

Accepted Solution

Setting Up New Lennar Home System

Setting Up New Lennar Home System Hello experts, I just moved into a Lennar home with a Ruckus ICX-7150-C12 switch, and three Ruckus R510 WAPs. I have tried following the phone app instructions from this video, and using my laptop and this video, but haven't been successful. I have ran into sever

Question

Accepted Solution

ICX 7150-C12P speed change

Hi, I have a Ruckus switch in my Lennar home, which we moved into in early May (2021). I have a Netgear S8000 Switch in one of the rooms to support the multiple wired connections I need in that room.  Last week I started having speed problems which I believed were related to the Netgear swi

Question

Power Failure Causes Switch to reboot into Router Mode

I have a ICX 7150 C12 Ruckus Switch provided to me by my home builder Lennar with two R510 APs. We had a power outage in my area and it caused the switch to boot into router mode when it should be in switch mode. This is causing my system to do some weird things and we didn't have this problem befor

Question

Accepted Solution

ICX disconnected from Unleashed; connectivity issues between AP and ICX

Like everyone else here I have a Lennar-provided ICX 7150 and two APs. Something happened over the weekend and the ICX started showing up as Disconnected in the Unleashed GUI. Symptomatically things were 'connected', but traffic through the ICX to our ISP's stupid combo modem/router was having lots

Question

Ruckus ICX7150-C12 Switch is frequently dropping internet connection

I own a Lennar home that comes with a pre-installed Ruckus ICX7150-C12. I never had issues with the internet connection from the switch until a Spectrum agent came over to my house to replace their modem with another one. Since then, any connection via the ruckus switch, either through ethernet or t

Question

AP R320. How to manage by smartphone?

Hi, we acquired this AP model (R320) and configured it with a POE injector.I made the initial settings as per the manual and it's working.But how do I manage it without having to disconnect the LAN port of the POE injector?

Question

Setting up Ruckus and at&t gateway together with same SSID

I have a Lennar home with Ruckus r510 and ICX 7150 C12P. I am using it's SSID for all my wi-fi needs. I have internet through at&t and the gateway is also broadcasting a wi-fi SSID that is different than the Ruckus AP. Can I turn the wi-fi off on my gateway? Is this the correct configuration? I want

Question

Important Announcement

Announcements

Categories

View More