RUCKUS at Home

RUCKUS at Home

RUCKUS at Home

• •••
C
R850 AP setup question

I ordered a new R850 from NewEgg. I planned on using this in an Unleashed mode with my current Ubiquity setup and do not have any other Ruckus hardwar

Question

New Lennar Home and Slow Internet Speeds

I purchased a new Lennar townhome in Spring 2021. It has 4xR510 WAPs all connected to a ICX7150 switch running over Cat6e. We have Verizon Fios 1gb se

Question

Accepted Solution

Setting Up New Lennar Home System

Setting Up New Lennar Home System Hello experts, I just moved into a Lennar home with a Ruckus ICX-7150-C12 switch, and three Ruckus R510 WAPs. I ha

Question

Accepted Solution

ICX 7150-C12P speed change

Hi, I have a Ruckus switch in my Lennar home, which we moved into in early May (2021). I have a Netgear S8000 Switch in one of the rooms to suppor

Question

Power Failure Causes Switch to reboot into Router Mode

I have a ICX 7150 C12 Ruckus Switch provided to me by my home builder Lennar with two R510 APs. We had a power outage in my area and it caused the swi

Question

Accepted Solution

ICX disconnected from Unleashed; connectivity issues between AP and ICX

Like everyone else here I have a Lennar-provided ICX 7150 and two APs. Something happened over the weekend and the ICX started showing up as Disconnec

Question

Ruckus ICX7150-C12 Switch is frequently dropping internet connection

I own a Lennar home that comes with a pre-installed Ruckus ICX7150-C12. I never had issues with the internet connection from the switch until a Spectr

Question

AP R320. How to manage by smartphone?

Hi, we acquired this AP model (R320) and configured it with a POE injector.I made the initial settings as per the manual and it's working.But how do I

Question

Setting up Ruckus and at&t gateway together with same SSID

I have a Lennar home with Ruckus r510 and ICX 7150 C12P. I am using it's SSID for all my wi-fi needs. I have internet through at&t and the gateway is

Question

Turn power off on Unleased APP (DUMB!) and did a power cycle and now I can't get internet connected

I was attempting to troubleshoot an issue with one of my smart home features (Honeywell Thermostate) and turned the power off within the unleased app

Question

Important Announcement

Announcements

Categories

View More