Skip to main content
RUCKUS at Home

RUCKUS at Home

Lennar Homes - ICX7150 switch, 1 or 2 x R510 APs running Unleashed, and UMA Mobile Application.

• •••
ID
How to manage Xclaim i-3 without Cloud Manager?

Hello, As I understand it, Xclaim Cloud Manager will no longer be available in 2021. How is it possible to manage my two XClaim i-3 terminals on iOS

Question

RUCKUS at Home Live Stream - Thursday December 17th at 1PM PST

Hey all - Been watching the forums the past few days, and since some of us have time off coming up, and time to work on our at home networks, I thou

posted 

a month ago

• 

Last response by 

matt_klouda 

a month ago

Announcement

Unleashed R510 won't update

I have a Lennar smart home with a ICS 7150-c12 switch and a R510 access point. My access point is at firmware 200.5.10.0.235 and I tried to update it

posted 

a month ago

• 

Last response by 

larry_speth 

a month ago

Question

Ruckus ICX7150-C12 Switch is frequently dropping internet connection

I own a Lennar home that comes with a pre-installed Ruckus ICX7150-C12. I never had issues with the internet connection from the switch until a Spectr

posted 

a month ago

• 

Last response by 

dylan_chun_wong 

a month ago

Question

SFP Module To Use

I need to uplink an ICX 7150-C12p to a Cisco 2960G via MM LC fiber. I cannot find a definitive matrix for the ICX like Cisco publishes. The Cisco SFP

Question

Accepted Solution

ICX disconnected from Unleashed; connectivity issues between AP and ICX

Like everyone else here I have a Lennar-provided ICX 7150 and two APs. Something happened over the weekend and the ICX started showing up as Disconnec

posted 

2 months ago

• 

Last response by 

sergiosoto78 

2 months ago

Question

Setting up Ruckus and at&t gateway together with same SSID

I have a Lennar home with Ruckus r510 and ICX 7150 C12P. I am using it's SSID for all my wi-fi needs. I have internet through at&t and the gateway is

posted 

8 months ago

• 

Last response by 

sergiosoto78 

2 months ago

Question

New Live Stream info...

Hey all - if videos aren't your thing I'll give you the dirt real quick. Starting November 12th I'm going to start a live stream on Twitch covering RU

posted 

2 months ago

• 

Last response by 

matt_klouda 

2 months ago

Announcement

Accepted Solution

Upgrade method for ICX7150-C12?

What is my path to upgrade? Do I do secondary first? Do I do a version at a time, incrementally? What I have on my switch right now: Compressed Pri

posted 

2 months ago

• 

Last response by 

matt_klouda 

2 months ago

Question

Accepted Solution

Would like to RMA bad R510

I bought a new Lennar home that came pre-installed with Ruckus APs. One of my AP's port 1 with PoE is not working. It won't light up to power and conn

posted 

a year ago

• 

Last response by 

matt_klouda 

3 months ago

Question

• 

Answered