Skip to main content
RUCKUS at Home

RUCKUS at Home

Lennar Homes - ICX7150 switch, 1 or 2 x R510 APs running Unleashed, and UMA Mobile Application.

• •••
JH

Accepted Solution

ICX disconnected from Unleashed; connectivity issues between AP and ICX

Like everyone else here I have a Lennar-provided ICX 7150 and two APs. Something happened over the weekend and the ICX started showing up as Disconnec

posted 

10 days ago

• 

Last response by 

sergiosoto78 

2 hours ago

Question

Setting up Ruckus and at&t gateway together with same SSID

I have a Lennar home with Ruckus r510 and ICX 7150 C12P. I am using it's SSID for all my wi-fi needs. I have internet through at&t and the gateway is

posted 

6 months ago

• 

Last response by 

sergiosoto78 

12 hours ago

Question

New Live Stream info...

Hey all - if videos aren't your thing I'll give you the dirt real quick. Starting November 12th I'm going to start a live stream on Twitch covering RU

posted 

20 days ago

• 

Last response by 

matt_klouda_0c02f0 

6 days ago

Announcement

Advice on home office standalone AP (R310 or R510 ?)

Hello all,I am looking to deploy one AP for a home office (5 to 8 clients), with no controller or anything (cannot justify the cost and benefits of a

posted 

14 days ago

• 

Last response by 

stephane_fouchereau 

13 days ago

Question

AT&T Fiber and Ruckus - flaky internet

All, I am hoping I can get some help/advice. Thanks for reading. Here's my setup: AT&T Fiber (BGW210-700) router --> Ruckus ICX-C12P --> 3

posted 

14 days ago

• 

Last response by 

srinath_alapati 

13 days ago

Question

Accepted Solution

Upgrade method for ICX7150-C12?

What is my path to upgrade? Do I do secondary first? Do I do a version at a time, incrementally? What I have on my switch right now: Compressed Pri

posted 

14 days ago

• 

Last response by 

matt_klouda_0c02f0 

13 days ago

Question

Accepted Solution

Would like to RMA bad R510

I bought a new Lennar home that came pre-installed with Ruckus APs. One of my AP's port 1 with PoE is not working. It won't light up to power and conn

posted 

a year ago

• 

Last response by 

matt_klouda_0c02f0 

a month ago

Question

• 

Answered

Absurd that I need a license to enable 2x10gb ports on the ICX switch.

No idea what Lennar was thinking that homeowners have sys admin knowledge to be able to manage their home network. not to mention that the switch isn'

posted 

a month ago

• 

Last response by 

matt_klouda_0c02f0 

a month ago

Question

Lennar home with ICX switch and 3) R510 WAPS - 2 of which won't come online

As a complete neophyte, I reached the end of my problems solving very quickly. New Lennar home with ICX switch and R510 WAPS - 3 total - 1 on each l

posted 

2 months ago

• 

Last response by 

syamantak_omer 

2 months ago

Question

My apartment room came with a ruckus, I have no clue what model or how to use it.

I recently got a new apartment and my room had a ruckus device pre installed, but I have no idea what model or if I can even use it. The device has 4

posted 

2 months ago

• 

Last response by 

eightohtwoeleven 

2 months ago

Question