Skip to main content
RUCKUS at Home

RUCKUS at Home

Lennar Homes - ICX7150 switch, 1 or 2 x R510 APs running Unleashed, and UMA Mobile Application.

• •••
D

Accepted Solution

Ethernet issue with some sites/apps

Some websites & apps (like discord) not working through ethernet. If I reset the Ruckus switch/WAP, the ethernet & apps work fine until it co

posted 

a month ago

• 

Last response by 

syamantak_omer 

3 days ago

Question

Accepted Solution

Setting Up New Lennar Home System

Setting Up New Lennar Home System Hello experts, I just moved into a Lennar home with a Ruckus ICX-7150-C12 switch, and three Ruckus R510 WAPs. I ha

posted 

5 days ago

• 

Last response by 

diemilio 

4 days ago

Question

r510 AP drops to 100mbps

I've having an issue with one of my AP's. Last week I noticed that one of my APs is connected at 100mpbs.  I've tried all of the usual troublesh

Question

Setting up Ruckus and at&t gateway together with same SSID

I have a Lennar home with Ruckus r510 and ICX 7150 C12P. I am using it's SSID for all my wi-fi needs. I have internet through at&t and the gateway is

Question

Ruckus 7150-C12 QOS settings Assist Please

I have an Amazon Smart House from Lennar. Ruckus 7150-C12 switch with (2) r510 Wireless Access points. 1 Gb Fiber to the door from ATT. I have an exte

posted 

a month ago

• 

Last response by 

wyatt_blakley 

22 days ago

Question

I would like to know the size and specifications of AC/DC Power supply-48V-36W power connector used by ruckus r720.

I have two sets of ruckus r720, which are used with AC/DC Power supply-48V-36W power supply. I want to know what the specifications of the AC/DC Power

posted 

2 months ago

• 

Last response by 

peng_chen 

25 days ago

Question

Router with PoE+ recommendation for home use

Hi Any cost effective recommendations for a router to get DNS and DHCP, with PoE+ port for home use, to connect R550 APs? Thanks.

posted 

3 months ago

• 

Last response by 

renato_formichelli 

a month ago

Question

Advice on home office standalone AP (R310 or R510 ?)

Hello all,I am looking to deploy one AP for a home office (5 to 8 clients), with no controller or anything (cannot justify the cost and benefits of a

Question

Connecting Ruckus ICX-7150 and "IQ Router" from EvenRoute

Hi, I am in a Lennar Smart Home, ICX-7150-C12 with 2 WAP. Modem is ATT BGW210-700, 1Gb Fiber to the door. I am an IT professional and am pretty knowle

Question

AT&T Fiber and Ruckus - flaky internet

All, I am hoping I can get some help/advice. Thanks for reading. Here's my setup: AT&T Fiber (BGW210-700) router --> Ruckus ICX-C12P --> 3

posted 

4 months ago

• 

Last response by 

david_white 

a month ago

Question

Announcements