RUCKUS at Home

RUCKUS at Home

RUCKUS at Home

• •••
T
R510 AP wrong address

Recently moved into a Lennar home with the Ruckus switch and two r510 ap's. I was attempting to change the AP's to have 192.168.2.0 to provide out. In

Question

Recovering UserName/Password for R510

I am trying to login to the Unleashed App on our Ruckus R510 AP to manage some aspects of our WLAN. This is in a Lennar Smart Home we purchased in la

Question

ICX 7150 Loses Connection Every 4 Hours

I have a Lennar House that came installed the ICX-7150 and two R510s. I've been having issues with the APs resetting periodically that I thought I re

posted 

21 d ago

• 

Last response by 

matt_klouda 

20 d ago

Question

Recommendation for new home set up

Like many people here, I moved into a Lennar home that comes equipped with a Ruckus ICX 7150-c12p switch, and 3 Ruckus R510 access points. I need you

posted 

1 m ago

• 

Last response by 

frederick_kuo 

1 m ago

Question

Power Failure Causes Switch to reboot into Router Mode

I have a ICX 7150 C12 Ruckus Switch provided to me by my home builder Lennar with two R510 APs. We had a power outage in my area and it caused the swi

posted 

3 m ago

• 

Last response by 

syamantak_omer 

1 m ago

Question

Ruckus ICX7150-C12 Switch is frequently dropping internet connection

I own a Lennar home that comes with a pre-installed Ruckus ICX7150-C12. I never had issues with the internet connection from the switch until a Spectr

posted 

6 m ago

• 

Last response by 

dylan_chun_wong 

2 m ago

Question

Accepted Solution

Setting Up New Lennar Home System

Setting Up New Lennar Home System Hello experts, I just moved into a Lennar home with a Ruckus ICX-7150-C12 switch, and three Ruckus R510 WAPs. I ha

posted 

3 m ago

• 

Last response by 

diemilio 

3 m ago

Question

Replacing installed AP's

I have a Lennar Home with 3 Ruckus 510's preinstalled with 1GB Fiber from Metronet locally. Can I just swap a 510 with a 710, since it seems that the

Question

Accepted Solution

Ethernet issue with some sites/apps

Some websites & apps (like discord) not working through ethernet. If I reset the Ruckus switch/WAP, the ethernet & apps work fine until it co

posted 

5 m ago

• 

Last response by 

syamantak_omer 

3 m ago

Question

r510 AP drops to 100mbps

I've having an issue with one of my AP's. Last week I noticed that one of my APs is connected at 100mpbs.  I've tried all of the usual troublesh

Question

Important Announcement

Announcements

Categories

View More