Skip to main content
Mobile Apps & Accessories

Mobile Apps & Accessories

Mobile App Support for LTE, Cloud, Unleashed, ZD

• •••
Unable to specify VLAN ID for new WLAN?

Downloaded the Remote Control app.  When adding a new WLAN, I'm unable to specify what VLAN that new SSID will use.  Is there a reason for this?

Question

Connection fails between iPad and Apple TV via airplay on same access point

Hi, we have problems connecting iPad with Apple TV via airplay when the Apple TV is connected on the same access point as the iPad. The iPad can't "

posted 

7 years ago

• 

Last response by 

brian_blair_6950680 

6 years ago

Question

• 

Answered

Try Zapper for iPad

Ruckus Zapper is a real time performance analysis tool. Built on the open source zap wireless library, this app allows you to test the performance of

posted 

8 years ago

• 

Last response by 

michael_brado 

6 years ago

Announcement

Announcement: SWIPE 2.0 (iOS) Mobile App is Available!

I am pleased to announce that SWIPE (iOS) 2.0.11.2 is now available in the Apple Store. Please find the latest Release Notes attached. Thanks to the M

posted 

6 years ago

• 

Last response by 

michael_brado 

6 years ago

Announcement

SWAT for Android crash problem

Hi I'm using a galaxy tab S 10" tablet running kitkat 4.4.2. I can run SWAT. I can add new project. I can add maps for the project (I'm adding projec

posted 

6 years ago

• 

Last response by 

johan_wolff 

6 years ago

Question

SWIPE update available in the Google store

SWIPE (Android) 1.2.8.3 is now available in the Google Store: https://play.google.com/store/apps/de... This release has been tested on Android OS v4.

Announcement

Ruckus mobile app for Windows Phone?

Is there a timeline for development of mobile app for Windows Phone? I see app for Apple and Android, but none for Microsoft...

posted 

7 years ago

• 

Last response by 

amit_rele 

6 years ago

Idea

• 

Not planned

Ruckus Introduces SWIPE!

Ruckus Introduces SWIPE--the Smart Wireless Installation and Provisioning Engine for Smart WLANs Latest Addition to Portfolio of Free, Smart Wi-Fi Mo

Announcement

SpeedFlex on Guest network

I want to allow SpeedFlex from the Guest Access WLAN. By default all access to the AP's/ZD is blocked so it does not work. Which TCP/UDP ports do I

posted 

6 years ago

• 

Last response by 

sid_sok 

6 years ago

Question

Authenticate user

How can we authenticate a user by using an Android app. Now we use the hotspot but what we want is that the user needs to have the app when they want

posted 

7 years ago

• 

Last response by 

eddy_tick 

7 years ago

Question