Skip to main content
Mobile Apps & Accessories

Mobile Apps & Accessories

Mobile App Support for LTE, Cloud, Unleashed, ZD

• •••
Announcement: ZD Remote Control (ZDRC) 9.12.4 for iOS 7.0+ and Release Notes are now posted.

A much anticipated new ZoneDirector Remote Control (ZDRC) mobile application for Apple iOS 7.0+ has just been posted.Find download instructions with l

Announcement

Best Map For Driving Ireland? Is a GPS helpful?

I will be driving from Dublin, to Cork, Killarney, Dingle, and Galway. What is the best map to help me navigate my way, and to help me explore to

posted 

5 years ago

• 

Last response by 

greg_ashe 

5 years ago

Question

Is it possible to get the .apk files for the Android apps?

Is it possible for you to provide the .apk files for the SpeedFlex and SWAT Android apps? Maybe in the support downloads area? Some people can't/won

posted 

7 years ago

• 

Last response by 

tory_karter 

5 years ago

Question

Announcement: Ruckus SpeedFlex for Android 4.1+

The long-awaited Android 4.1+ version of Ruckus Speedflex wireless performance tool *WILL SOON BE* available on the Google Playstore:https://play.goog

posted 

5 years ago

• 

Last response by 

monnat_systems 

5 years ago

Announcement

Install Speed flex in Android 4.3 device

I'm trying to install Speed flex in a device with Android 4.3, I try to search using the Google Play but I can't find it.then I decided to go to the r

posted 

6 years ago

• 

Last response by 

michael_brado 

6 years ago

Question

• 

Answered

List of all clients and signal strength from ZoneDirector

Has anyone found a way to get a digital list of all clients their signal strength that are connected to a ZoneDirector? I understand there is no API t

posted 

6 years ago

• 

Last response by 

bill_burns_6069539 

6 years ago

Question

Announcement: ZD Remote Control 9.10 iOS Release Notes

Ruckus is pleased to announce that ZD Remote Control (iOS) 9.10 is also available in the Apple app store.1. Supported OS This release has been tested

posted 

6 years ago

• 

Last response by 

it_registration 

6 years ago

Announcement

When I try to download SWAT for iOS it says that the application is not availble in the US?

SWAT iOS not available on App store in the US.

posted 

6 years ago

• 

Last response by 

michael_brado 

6 years ago

Question

• 

Answered

ZD Remote Control

Is there a way of being able to hide or broadcast an SSID already created thru the app? I have multiple APs with multiple SSIDs on different VLANs.  I

Question

Produc guide app downloading error

I'm unable to download the product guide app from Google play store and It says it is not compatible with my phone. I have a samsung Galaxy S2 skyrock

posted 

6 years ago

• 

Last response by 

hugo_a_sanchez_7171437 

6 years ago

Question