Skip to main content
Mobile Apps & Accessories

Mobile Apps & Accessories

Mobile App Support for LTE, Cloud, Unleashed, ZD

• •••
What happened to Zapper and SWAT apps for iPad?

Tried to find Zapper for iPad in App Store --> nothing there.Tried to find any info in Mobile Apps in the Products section on Ruckus website --> every

Question

Does SWIPE work with Cloud Wifi?

So I've used SWIPE with vSZ. Does it work with Cloud Wifi which is basically just a vSZ tenant. I've tried to log in using the Domain name cloud.rucku

posted 

3 years ago

• 

Last response by 

mike_kuly 

3 years ago

Question

Android not roaming when in sleep mode on Smart Zone

We have SmartZone controller with nearly 200 R500 APs. We are finding that android devices (Samsung J3) do not roam to a new AP once in sleep mode. We

Question

Announcement: Mobile App SWIPE v2.1 (GA) for iOS and Android is now Available

Ruckus Mobile Apps developers and QA have released the latest SWIPE (Smart WirelessInstallation & Provisioning Engine) tool for iOS and Android platfo

Announcement

Announcement: Speedflex for Android 2.0.6.2 Refresh Release Notes

Ruckus has released Speedflex 2.0.6.2 for Android v4.1 and later, which is now availble from Google Play Store.Find Release Notes on Support at this l

posted 

4 years ago

• 

Last response by 

istv_n_n_meth 

4 years ago

Announcement

SpeedFlex unable to connect

My SpeedFlex App on Android (version 2.0.6.2) is unable to establish connection with APs or Zonedirector. Any suggestions?

posted 

4 years ago

• 

Last response by 

zim_ali 

2 years ago

Question

Speed Flex

Hai Friends,i want to download spped flex for windows OS and i want to know about speed flex on IOS,android in brief,plz help me

posted 

4 years ago

• 

Last response by 

michael_brado 

4 years ago

Question

Announcement: SWIPE 2.0.19.2 mobile app for Android is now available

Ruckus Wireless is pleased to announce that SWIPE (Android) 2.0.19.2 is now available from the Google Play Store.Please find the latest Release Notes

posted 

4 years ago

• 

Last response by 

lilie_brooks 

4 years ago

Announcement

Any documentation for the Swipe app?

Can't find any instructions anywhere, would like to be able to have something to hand to techs so they at least have a clue what to press...I kinda ma

posted 

5 years ago

• 

Last response by 

michael_brado 

5 years ago

Question

Announcement: SWIPE 2.0 Android now available in Google Store

Ruckus is pleased to announce that SWIPE (Smart Wireless Installation & Provisioning Engine) mobile application is now available in the Google Store.

posted 

6 years ago

• 

Last response by 

peter_kley 

5 years ago

Announcement