Skip to main content
Mobile Apps & Accessories

Mobile Apps & Accessories

Mobile App Support for LTE, Cloud, Unleashed, ZD

• •••
Unable to connect to newly created Network

Ruckus Unleashed 510. I went to through the popup screen to set up my new Ruckus AP and after setup there is an authentication failure that would not

Question

• 

Answered

SWIPE login issue

What login info do i use to log into SWIPE for my vSZ. I've tried the UN and Passwords i though it might be and they didn't work. (Sorry if this quest

posted 

2 years ago

• 

Last response by 

eduardo_pacis_jr 

2 years ago

Question

• 

Answered

MAC address to DEVICE-NAME table?

I'm looking for some sort of way to map MAC addresses to a human readable string (like Steves-iPhone). As I collect and map MAC's I could place them i

posted 

8 years ago

• 

Last response by 

arso_martiner 

2 years ago

Idea

• 

Implemented

My cell is connected to Ruckus but it wont load videos...??

Hello guys,, i have a 7982 on standalone  Software Version:9.8.3.0.14. Everything is working fine except video apps on my phones like you tube seem to

posted 

2 years ago

• 

Last response by 

victor_cenac 

2 years ago

Question

S.W.A.T for IOS just updated

Updated for IOS7 and with better stability overall. https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/ruckus-s.w.a.t./id549103912?mt=8[Edited to remove reference to Spe

posted 

7 years ago

• 

Last response by 

michael_brado 

2 years ago

Announcement

cannot login to app

Amazon was sent out to my house this afternoon to help set up my Ruckus Wireless ZoneFlex Indoor AP. I was able to login to the app and create my wire

posted 

3 years ago

• 

Last response by 

michael_brado 

3 years ago

Question

can't log into unleashed app "login information is incorrect. Please try again.:

Hello,I wanted to take a look at the Unleashed app but I am not able to log in via the app.  I tried selecting "Manage" from the "Welcome to Unleashed

posted 

4 years ago

• 

Last response by 

jeff_wolstenholme 

3 years ago

Question

Announcement: SpeedFlex Mobile App for iOS and Android patch release

Congratulations to Ruckus MobileApps Team, as we welcome a new update to SpeedFlex for Apple iOS v2.0.11.1 andAndroid v2.0.8.2.  I’ve posted the newR

posted 

3 years ago

• 

Last response by 

steven_waite 

3 years ago

article

Mobile App for Unleashed

Mobile app for Unleashed was released nearly a month ago for both iOS and Android platforms. Has anyone tried it yet? Which features you use mostly wi

Question

• 

Answered

SWITCH Configuration

I am using CISCO SG300-10P POE model.I want to know How to do DHCP SCOPE  on this model in CLI mode.I just see steps in internet But it's not working

posted 

3 years ago

• 

Last response by 

michael_brado 

3 years ago

Question

• 

Answered