Skip to main content
FlexMaster

FlexMaster

RUCKUS FlexMaster Management System

• •••
Unable to configure r310

Hello guys, I am trying to configure the master r310 for a school im working in, Manuals are leading me to dead ends... I have successfully connect

posted 

a year ago

• 

Last response by 

shai_fisher 

a year ago

Question

flexmaster

I connect from zd1200 to flexmaster successful but on flexmaster haven't imformation of AP ( which managed by ZD1200)? Help me ,pls

posted 

2 years ago

• 

Last response by 

michael_brado 

2 years ago

Question

How do I persist selected settings after a factory reset on stanandalone or SZ/ZD AP like FM template?

Hi.Default IP on Ruckus AP is very helpful.But sometimes this makes migration work difficult because we don't connect directly such as In non-dhcp env

posted 

2 years ago

• 

Last response by 

hyosang_choi 

2 years ago

Question

• 

Answered

I have a smartzone 100, how to block mobile games (Mobile Legend, PUGBM, etc) ???

I have a smartzone 100, how to block mobile games (Mobile Legend, PUGBM, etc) ???

posted 

2 years ago

• 

Last response by 

nick_zourdos 

2 years ago

Question

• 

Answered

Updating the SZ100 Firmware will stop running an EOL AP (ZF7372)

My SZ100 is in version 3.6.2.0.78 and I'm going to upgrade it to 5.1, but the ZF7372 is an EOL AP.Do you have any problem doing that? Can I still use

posted 

2 years ago

• 

Last response by 

michael_brado 

2 years ago

Question

• 

Answered

FlexMaster Password Reset

If there any way to Reset FlexMaster Password. The Server it's running but I can't enter to the web portal.

Question

• 

Answered

Can it be done or configured to two Ap in stand alone mode and that work in Mesh?

Can it be done or configured to two Ap in stand alone mode and that work in Mesh? Or in which AP model, you can do this

posted 

4 years ago

• 

Last response by 

michael_brado 

2 years ago

Question

• 

Answered

I am new to Ruckus products

I am trying to configure a R500 FlexZone. I see island-250E10 in my wifi, when I try to connect to it I use the sp-admin for the pw but it says incorr

posted 

2 years ago

• 

Last response by 

anusha_v_v_l 

2 years ago

Question

• 

Answered

PHY Error Stats

Can anyone tells how to read and understand this logs and what it indicate ?------------ PHY Error Stats ------------ 1570295586 PHY errors since c

posted 

2 years ago

• 

Last response by 

jitendra_jari 

2 years ago

Question