Skip to main content
FlexMaster

FlexMaster

RUCKUS FlexMaster Management System

• •••
TR-069

I have been having issues with our ZD management ip's MAC switching to the smart redundant ZD and locking us out of the web interface. To resolve thi

posted 

7 years ago

• 

Last response by 

keith_redfield 

7 years ago

Question

• 

Doesn't need answer

Flexmaster is not recording client and ap trending data.

I am trying to view client and AP trending data, but when I try and graph the last 24 hours nothing shows up. I know that the devices are being used,

posted 

7 years ago

• 

Last response by 

keith_redfield 

7 years ago

Question

Flex Master 9.6.0.0.17 VM

I download and install the new Flex Master 9.6.0.0.17 VM after the install finish i can ping the server but when i try to access the WEB interface via

posted 

8 years ago

• 

Last response by 

ana_cucala 

7 years ago

Question

Does FlexMaster have an API yet that enables an external OSS system to push ZD or AP configuration without having to use the GUI?

I have a very large customer that has asked if my company can integrate our configuration/provisioning solution with Ruckus Wireless APs. It would ap

posted 

7 years ago

Question

Scheduling Report SSID for Time Line graph

Hi all, We found that doing a search for SSID scheduled with Time Line Graph, it no longer holds the filter SSID on which the report is made. Besides

Question

Port Mapping in flexmaster every time clicking the zone director

Hi, How do i configure to redirect the flexmaster to zone director? what are the other things to check/ verify about the port mapping error if the in

posted 

7 years ago

• 

Last response by 

vinodh_kumar_5789712 

7 years ago

Question

• 

Answered