Skip to main content
FlexMaster

FlexMaster

RUCKUS FlexMaster Management System

• •••
r310 vs h320 coverage

Hi!I recently migrated my home from Unifi AP:s. I had two AP AC Pro. One in the attic covering most of the house, I have replaced that one with an r71

Question

• 

Answered

Replace faulty ZoneFlex 7341

Hi I have a network of 16 ZoneFlex 7341 Access Points. Two are faulty. Please recommend a model with which I can do a one to one change. Thanks

posted 

6 months ago

• 

Last response by 

syamantak_omer 

5 months ago

Question

• 

Answered

SmartSelect channel ON/OFF for Ruckus 7363

During the last two days I noticed that my Ruckus 7363 (I use Ruckus as a router) has been changing channels quite often, which resulted (at least I t

posted 

7 months ago

• 

Last response by 

anusha_vemula 

7 months ago

Question

• 

Answered

Extend WIFI with Asus RT-N14U and Ruckus 7363

Hello everyone.I need your help. Recently I was lucky to get Ruckus 7363 AP. At home I use Asus RT-N14U as the main router. Now I'm planning to streng

posted 

7 months ago

• 

Last response by 

einar_brizzo 

7 months ago

Question

• 

Answered

How to replace the broken backup Smartzone Controller with a RMA device on a cluster mode?

backup smartzone controller 100  in a cluster mode broke and we got the replacement for it. What are the steps to add back the RMA to the cluster?

Question

• 

Answered

Zone Director ZD3025 v9.12.3.0 build 105 does not connect with Flexmaster 9.13.1.0.9?

Until the 2nd of January the ZD connected, then stopped. What could have happened? Do these versions of the title support each other?

posted 

9 months ago

• 

Last response by 

michael_brado_86aa90 

9 months ago

Question

Does Zone Director need an active license to communicate with Flex Master?

Our Firewall (pfSense) is communicating with both Flex Master and Zone Director, and suddenly the communication between these two stopped working. We

Question

How to disable wireless WLAN on a zoneflex R500 access point

Hi I am new to ruckus. I need to disable wireless on a zoneflex r500 access point. How do i do that. I tried to access configuration settings through

posted 

10 months ago

• 

Last response by 

jo_li 

10 months ago

Question

como hacer que se repita la misma red de un ruckus a otro ruckus?

tenemos un ruckus principal SERIE H510 en uno de los departamentos pero queremos poner otro ruckus en otro departamento, o como lo conectamos y config

posted 

a year ago

• 

Last response by 

dave_425ae5 

a year ago

Question

• 

Answered

Zero ZD APs on FM.

Hi.FM 9.13.1.0.9ZD 10.1.1.0.42ZD 10.2.1.0.75ZD&FM Connected well. But APs not. (all APs are NOT standalone, ZD managed).

posted 

a year ago

• 

Last response by 

alexey_bc00f5 

a year ago

Question

• 

Answered