Skip to main content
Community & Online Support Services

Community & Online Support Services

Online support services @ https://support.ruckuswireless.com

• •••
Flash down an h510 unleashed to standalone

I just bought 10 h510 Accesspoints, for an on-site deployment, I have already an zonedirector 100 with 60 Ap, and this new ones where meant to improve

Question

• 

Answered

New Ruckus Networks Support Portal Search Engine on 1 March 2020

The Ruckus Networks Support Portal will be enhanced with new search technology on Monday, 1 March 2020.  The new search engine will index content

posted 

9 months ago

• 

Last response by 

allan_grohe 

9 months ago

Announcement

accesspoint stop forward broadcasts

dose anyone has an idea why R510/610 will suddenly stop forward broadcasts (arp) via radio. and after restart broadcast forward again.we have SmartZon

posted 

9 months ago

• 

Last response by 

ahiya_zadok 

9 months ago

Question

Pulling out hairs and I'm already balding - ICX routing help

If you solve this, you could be the one!  We have a closed network environment with NO ROUTER, but we do have a layer 3 switch.  Please refer to the d

Question

ICX 7150 - Use own SSH-key

Hello,I want to use my own ssh key.I uploaded my own rsa key with 2048 bits with tftp.    ip ssh pub-key-file tftp key_rsa2048.puband show up client-

posted 

10 months ago

• 

Last response by 

paul_8569d4 

10 months ago

Question

Question in Ruckus ICX switch captive portal for Wired Ethernet

We are able to capture the switch command and log in the Ruckus Web auth via Clearpass now.But there are some minor issues and might be related to Ruc

posted 

10 months ago

• 

Last response by 

reeegman_12d6b3 

10 months ago

Question

• 

Answered

One of my R510 APs won't upgrade and remains invisible to the Vsz

Hi folks. I recently purchased 25 APs R510. After doing some config (APgroups, WLAN, WLAN groups) on the controller i started to connect them to LAN.

Question

• 

Answered

Smartzone 100 with Radius Server authentication PROBLEM!

Hi,In my ZS100 i set a Wlan with Web Authentication / auth. radius server (TekRadius LT).When i connect to this Wlan, apperars the captive portal. whe

posted 

5 years ago

• 

Last response by 

syamantak_omer 

a year ago

Question

• 

Answered

Ruckus R500 can't detect at SZ100

R500 using solo firmware 104.x.x, AP able to ssh and set scg, SZ100 is using firmware version 3.6.x.x , only a few AP start with mac-address d4:68:4d:

posted 

a year ago

• 

Last response by 

mohamad_abu 

a year ago

Question

API call to fetch the bandwidth being used on a particular SSID in SMARTZONE 100

Hi Guys,I am researching on the API call to fetch the bandwidth being used on a particular SSID. We are testing with the smart zone 100.In the API, I

posted 

a year ago

• 

Last response by 

michael_brado_86aa90 

a year ago

Question

• 

Answered