Skip to main content
Community & Online Support Services

Community & Online Support Services

Online support services @ https://support.ruckuswireless.com

• •••
RUCKUS H510 POE device powered via DC and POE same time

Lets say, Ruckus H510 powered via POE from a POE switch and a IP phone is plugged in to H510s POE port. IP phone is also supported to power via DC ada

Question

This site is not secure cert, can we create a self signed ca cert or use the wildcard * domain cert.

This site is not secure cert, can we create a self signed ca cert or use the wildcard * domain cert. Can the date on the default Ruckus CA cert be ext

posted 

5 months ago

• 

Last response by 

syamantak_omer 

5 months ago

Question

• 

Answered

Licence migratation

Can we migrate the licences from one zd1100 to our other ZD1100 if one of them fails.The ZD and Ap's  are on the same firmware. We do not need to upda

posted 

5 months ago

• 

Last response by 

syamantak_omer 

5 months ago

Question

• 

Answered

Ruckus no longer broadcasting wifi

I have a new Lennar home with a Ruckus switch icx 7150-c12p, which is then hardwired to 2 different R510 APs. My ISP is Spectrum and I am using the Sp

posted 

6 months ago

• 

Last response by 

glenn_v 

6 months ago

Question

• 

Answered

Wifi coverage

i need help to plan best wifi coverage so need AP plotting roughly. can anyone help me in that

posted 

a year ago

• 

Last response by 

mehdiars 

6 months ago

Idea

Throughput VS RSSI

When I conducted tests using P300, the results showed below.RSSI is high yet Throughput is lowRSSI is low(not high) yet Throughput is highI sometimes

posted 

6 months ago

• 

Last response by 

abi_e9fa9b 

6 months ago

Question

• 

Answered

Channel Bonding

Does Channel Bonding generally affect communication distance(radio distance)? If the distance of the Rx and Tx are far away from each other, which cha

posted 

6 months ago

Question

P300

I conducted a test using two rucks P300. The AP distance is around 20 cm and they face same direction each other. The result of speedflex showed about

posted 

6 months ago

• 

Last response by 

kat 

6 months ago

Question

• 

Answered

New How-To Hub Content Available

We have some great content that’s been published, but not announced individually.  So instead of blasting you with individual announcements I thought

Idea

Ruckus Networks Support Availability During COVID-19 Outbreak

Please review our announcement about contacting Ruckus Networks Support during the COVID-19 outbreak:  https://support.ruckuswireless.com/covid-19-res

Announcement