Skip to main content
Community & Online Support Services

Community & Online Support Services

Online support services @ https://support.ruckuswireless.com

• •••
DF
Please edit the RUCKUS Training Portal link to point to training.ruckuswireless.com

Please edit the RUCKUS Training Portal link to point to https://training.ruckuswireless.com. Current target is an outdated page.

Idea

ZoneDirector Licensing

I'm currently going through a wireless project and would like to make sure my vendor is correct. I am trying to figure out if I am being sold and told

posted 

a month ago

• 

Last response by 

paul_cremor 

20 days ago

Question

Public WiFi @ RV Park

Hi,I have an RV park that is having 10-40 consistent streamers/gamers depending on day/time.We currently have 4 Ruckus T310C devices spread evenly acr

posted 

24 days ago

• 

Last response by 

alex_s 

24 days ago

Question

Closed

RUCKUS Forum READ-ONLY 21 to 23 October 2020 for Upgrade

UPDATE 16 October 2020 - RUCKUS Forum READ ONLY 21 to 23 October 2020 for upgradeThe RUCKUS Community Forum will begin migration to a new platform on

posted 

2 months ago

• 

Last response by 

allan_grohe 

a month ago

Announcement

Welcome to the New Ruckus Community! – 27 October 2020

Welcome to our new customer and partner community!     All data and content migrated successfully from the old to the new community platform, includin

Announcement

configuring ipv6 in unleashed-cli not working

The cli documentation says that in config-ap mode one can enable ipv6 with 200.7 unleashed firmware. ( I have a R510 (200.7.10.202.92) and ipv6 is no

posted 

a year ago

• 

Last response by 

tch 

2 months ago

Question

• 

Answered

Connection VSZ-E database and Power BI

Hi, is it possible to collect datas from our VSZ-E database to send to Power BI? The goal is generate incentivies such as the number of AP by zone or

posted 

3 months ago

• 

Last response by 

syamantak_omer 

3 months ago

Question

Ruckus Smartzone Wireless LAN w/ AD authentication Issue

I have configured a WLAN in Smartzone with AD authentication. After connecting to the SSID and entering domain credentials in the WebAuth Portal. It f

posted 

3 months ago

• 

Last response by 

syamantak_omer 

3 months ago

Question

UPGRADE FIRMWARE ON EXISTING STACK (7000 Series) REMOTELY (OUT OF THE OFFICE)

Hi,I'm planning to take my stacks icx switch to a new firmware version, but I work from home, cause of Covid 19. How can I do that remotely without sc

posted 

3 months ago

• 

Last response by 

benbeck 

3 months ago

Question

Declaration of Conformity

Hi,From where i can find the below document. we need to submit to IGA to release the equipment from customs. Products: R510, R310, R610, T310c and SZ1

posted 

4 months ago

• 

Last response by 

syamantak_omer 

4 months ago

Question

• 

Answered