Skip to main content
Community & Online Support Services

Community & Online Support Services

Use this area to discuss our online support services @ https://support.ruckuswireless.com and how we can improve!

• •••
ZoneDirector Licensing

I'm currently going through a wireless project and would like to make sure my vendor is correct. I am trying to figure out if I am being sold and told

Question

Welcome to the New Ruckus Community! – 27 October 2020

Welcome to our new customer and partner community!     All data and content migrated successfully from the old to the new community platform, includin

posted 

3 days ago

Announcement

configuring ipv6 in unleashed-cli not working

The cli documentation says that in config-ap mode one can enable ipv6 with 200.7 unleashed firmware. ( I have a R510 (200.7.10.202.92) and ipv6 is no

posted 

a year ago

• 

Last response by 

tony_heung 

21 days ago

Question

• 

Answered

Connection VSZ-E database and Power BI

Hi, is it possible to collect datas from our VSZ-E database to send to Power BI? The goal is generate incentivies such as the number of AP by zone or

posted 

2 months ago

• 

Last response by 

syamantak_omer 

2 months ago

Question

Ruckus Smartzone Wireless LAN w/ AD authentication Issue

I have configured a WLAN in Smartzone with AD authentication. After connecting to the SSID and entering domain credentials in the WebAuth Portal. It f

posted 

2 months ago

• 

Last response by 

syamantak_omer 

2 months ago

Question

UPGRADE FIRMWARE ON EXISTING STACK (7000 Series) REMOTELY (OUT OF THE OFFICE)

Hi,I'm planning to take my stacks icx switch to a new firmware version, but I work from home, cause of Covid 19. How can I do that remotely without sc

posted 

2 months ago

• 

Last response by 

benbeck 

2 months ago

Question

Declaration of Conformity

Hi,From where i can find the below document. we need to submit to IGA to release the equipment from customs. Products: R510, R310, R610, T310c and SZ1

posted 

3 months ago

• 

Last response by 

syamantak_omer 

3 months ago

Question

• 

Answered

RUCKUS H510 POE device powered via DC and POE same time

Lets say, Ruckus H510 powered via POE from a POE switch and a IP phone is plugged in to H510s POE port. IP phone is also supported to power via DC ada

posted 

3 months ago

• 

Last response by 

chathura_yasintha 

3 months ago

Question

This site is not secure cert, can we create a self signed ca cert or use the wildcard * domain cert.

This site is not secure cert, can we create a self signed ca cert or use the wildcard * domain cert. Can the date on the default Ruckus CA cert be ext

posted 

4 months ago

• 

Last response by 

syamantak_omer 

4 months ago

Question

• 

Answered

Licence migratation

Can we migrate the licences from one zd1100 to our other ZD1100 if one of them fails.The ZD and Ap's  are on the same firmware. We do not need to upda

posted 

4 months ago

• 

Last response by 

syamantak_omer 

4 months ago

Question

• 

Answered