Community & Online Support Services

• •••

Accepted Solution

How to get more licenses for my "New" old ZD1200

Hi. I just bought a ZD1200. It was new, but i bought it over Ebay. I have a ZD 1000 and wanted to upgrade it with the ZD 1200 because i want to conne

Question

Northbound API documentation for ZoneDirector on version 10.4x

We need the API documentation? We have searched documetation and have located it. Please forward URL.

Question

Can Ruckus R610 and R720 works on same controller

Hi there, Currently we are using Ruckus R610 model Aps with Unleashed Controller version 200.8.10.3.290 now my company is planning to buy New Ruckus

Question

virtual smartzone controller.

victual SmartZone controller can you trunk a port on the controller to handle multiple vlans? not finding much information on this. Thanks

Question

ZD1200 broken try to restore backup on new ZD1200

Our ZD1200 stopped booting, wild guess is something with storage. There is a backup of this unit. ordered a new ZD1200 and tried to restore. Unfortuna

Question

VLAN Creation

How do i create VLANS in ICX Network, I have ICX7450 as the core-switch and the ICX7150 on the IDF side.

Question

New How-To Hub Content Available

We have some great content that’s been published, but not announced individually.  So instead of blasting you with individual announcements I thought

Announcement

Please edit the RUCKUS Training Portal link to point to training.ruckuswireless.com

Please edit the RUCKUS Training Portal link to point to https://training.ruckuswireless.com. Current target is an outdated page.

Idea

Public WiFi @ RV Park

Hi,I have an RV park that is having 10-40 consistent streamers/gamers depending on day/time.We currently have 4 Ruckus T310C devices spread evenly acr

Question

Closed

RUCKUS Forum READ-ONLY 21 to 23 October 2020 for Upgrade

UPDATE 16 October 2020 - RUCKUS Forum READ ONLY 21 to 23 October 2020 for upgradeThe RUCKUS Community Forum will begin migration to a new platform on

Announcement

Important Announcement

Announcements

Categories

View More