Community & Online Support Services

• •••
Without Wireless controller can configure Wifi Mesh R600 AP Ruckus

Hi Sir,I have topic here. I have a question in my mind. The question is without wireless controller can configure wifi mesh ? Thank you.

Question

Please separate out rogue vs. malicious rogue email alerts

Please modify your code to have two separate alert functions for rogue vs. malicious rogue AP's. I currently have my vSZ 5.2.0.0.699 configured to em

Idea

Unable to see new network after R510 AP was reset and perform setup wizard through the App

Just moved in the Lennar Home with Ruckuss ICX7150 and R510 APs. Unfortunately, previous owner decided not to disclose login account for the WiFi. &n

Question

What is the difference between marking a rogue device as known vs. ignore?

What is the difference between marking a rogue device as "known" vs. "ignore"? I am running vSZ 5.2.0.0.699. I have a few 3rd party AP's that are no

Question

P300 - Wireless Bridge VPN ACCESS.

Hi, I hope someone can help. I have a working set of Ruckus P300’s on a project. They work fine and I get a good speed across the wireless brid

Question

Can an R320 work as an unleashed controller for R310 models?

Hello Guys, could you ask a question? Can an R320 be unleashed with R310?In the R320 datasheet it can support up to 128 devices, and the R310 only 25.

Question

APs fail when they lose communication with ZD300?

Hello, I am having reports of some problems related to the unavailability of WLANs when the APs lose contact with the ZD3000. The discovery is made v

Question

Old accounts displaying full names?

Why is my full name being displayed publicly on this forum? I signed up here years ago with a username that was very intentionally not my real name,

Question

After factory reset an working R510, it can't be seen on staging zone of the smartzone

I factory reset the R510 which was already in use/online in Smartzone 3.6 and the AP firmware was 3.6.2.0.254. I deleted the AP from the existing zone

Question

is there way set up hours on wifi?

We're a non-profit for homeless. We offer free wifi in our facility. Lately, we've been experiencing an influx of our clientele utilizing our wifi in

Question

Important Announcement

Announcements

Categories

View More