Community & Online Support Services

• •••
New Firmware announcements

Alongside Ruckus wifi we also sell/use Palo Alto firewalls. Palo Alto will email you when new firmware is available for a paticular device you may hav

Idea

NIC Ports on the AP's

Hello Looking to see if anyone has the answer to this? I have a R710 connected to a ZD1200 and I want to change the network ports on the AP one as tr

Question

CommScope RUCKUS Community Guidelines - NEW!

RUCKUS Networks is a community of people who are passionate about sharing and collaborating on answers, solutions, and ideas about RUCKUS products the

Announcement

Closed

Announcement: Finally! Some Community Guidelines...

As you might have noticed, the Ruckus Wireless Community is getting more oversight these days, and myself and Michael Brado have finally drafted some

Announcement

Accepted Solution

AP is Not managed by SCG

When I try to connect the R500 AP to the SZ-100 E controller. In that case, that particular AP's mesh role is turned down to the disabled state. Then

Question

Ruckus zone director upgrade 1200

Hi All, I would like to upgrade my Zone director from 9.9.0.0 build 216 to 10.2.1 build183. Can anyone let me know the upgrade path for the same. Reg

Question

[ AP R320, R510] I can't reach unleash console when i set 2 differents VLANs

Hello, I have a rather embarrassing problem that I can't solve. My goal is the following: I want to make my Wi-Fi AP 2 SSIDs on 2 different VLANs. I

Question

Received email "ACTION REQUIRED: Ruckus Cloud has detected devices are out of compliancy"

We are an MSP with hundreds of Ruckus WAP's deployed and we keep receiving emails from the Ruckus NOC with the subject of "ACTION REQUIRED: Ruckus Clo

Question

vSZ upgrade to 5.2 with AP's over tunnels

Hello! I want to upgrade our 5.1.2 2xvSZ+2xvDP to 5.2.1 latest. But I found from SZ-5.2.1-UpgradeGuide-RevA-20200731.pdf on page 23 this note: "For

Question

Without Wireless controller can configure Wifi Mesh R600 AP Ruckus

Hi Sir,I have topic here. I have a question in my mind. The question is without wireless controller can configure wifi mesh ? Thank you.

Question

Important Announcement

Announcements

Categories

View More