Skip to main content
Community & Online Support Services

Community & Online Support Services

Online support services @ https://support.ruckuswireless.com

• •••
Pulling out hairs and I'm already balding - ICX routing help

If you solve this, you could be the one!  We have a closed network environment with NO ROUTER, but we do have a layer 3 switch.  Please refer to the d

Question

ICX 7150 - Use own SSH-key

Hello,I want to use my own ssh key.I uploaded my own rsa key with 2048 bits with tftp.    ip ssh pub-key-file tftp key_rsa2048.puband show up client-

posted 

a year ago

• 

Last response by 

hans_peter_bpw9qivqccpsp 

a year ago

Question

Question in Ruckus ICX switch captive portal for Wired Ethernet

We are able to capture the switch command and log in the Ruckus Web auth via Clearpass now.But there are some minor issues and might be related to Ruc

posted 

a year ago

• 

Last response by 

john_regis_3uga0i0j44y6q 

a year ago

Question

• 

Answered

One of my R510 APs won't upgrade and remains invisible to the Vsz

Hi folks. I recently purchased 25 APs R510. After doing some config (APgroups, WLAN, WLAN groups) on the controller i started to connect them to LAN.

Question

• 

Answered

Smartzone 100 with Radius Server authentication PROBLEM!

Hi,In my ZS100 i set a Wlan with Web Authentication / auth. radius server (TekRadius LT).When i connect to this Wlan, apperars the captive portal. whe

posted 

5 years ago

• 

Last response by 

syamantak_omer 

a year ago

Question

• 

Answered

Ruckus R500 can't detect at SZ100

R500 using solo firmware 104.x.x, AP able to ssh and set scg, SZ100 is using firmware version 3.6.x.x , only a few AP start with mac-address d4:68:4d:

posted 

a year ago

• 

Last response by 

mohamad_abu 

a year ago

Question

API call to fetch the bandwidth being used on a particular SSID in SMARTZONE 100

Hi Guys,I am researching on the API call to fetch the bandwidth being used on a particular SSID. We are testing with the smart zone 100.In the API, I

posted 

a year ago

• 

Last response by 

michael_brado 

a year ago

Question

• 

Answered

can not connect ICX 7250-24 with Opendaylight oxygen controller

Hello Everyone,I have ICX 7250-24 switch and ODL oxygen version. I have connected the ethernet interface 1/1/1 to the  ODL controller. the controlling

posted 

a year ago

• 

Last response by 

nadir_shah 

a year ago

Question

• 

Answered

SZ 100 - CLI - Access Point Description - No space

I have 600 Access Points to configure on Smartzone 100 v3.6.2.0.78. It is easier to configure via CLI with the below commands:ap AA:BB:CC:DD:EE:FFname

posted 

a year ago

Question

Announcement: Finally! Some Community Guidelines...

As you might have noticed, the Ruckus Wireless Community is getting more oversight these days, and myself and Michael Brado have finally drafted some

posted 

6 years ago

• 

Last response by 

michael_brado 

a year ago

Announcement