Community & Online Support Services

• •••
J
Android 11 with Ruckus can't get IP

we have a RUCKUS ZD1200, WLANs set Device Access Policy,find android 11 join WLANs,Unable to retrieve IP

Question

MAC address authentication on Ruckus Smartzone100 6

hello team.... I need your help on how to configure MAC address authentication on Ruckus Smartzone 6.

Question

AP R300 Reboot

Dear, I have a number of Ruckus AP R300 (stand alone) in use. (3) now I have got an extra AP that iwant to include in the network. However, it was con

Question

How to migrate AP's from failed smartzone to replacement smartzone

I have a SZ 100 that appears to have a failed hard drive, with around 10 AP's on it. How would I go about migrating the AP's (once I have all the corr

Question

Is there any possibility to connext Campus Fabric in a ring topology to each other ? (3 different Domains)

We have built three domain campuses and we would like to connect these three in a ring topology.One idea was to use MRP in order to avoid looping, but

Question

Virtual SmartZone 6.0 with ICX switches at firmware SPS08095bc switches are rebooting randomly

We have ICX switches rebooting randomly at firmware SPS08095bc without warning.  Looking at the event logs of the affected switches it just stat

Question

I can't get into the admin panel.R550

Hi I am setting up a setup R550(Unleashed(I upgraded from standalone) https://docs.ruckuswireless.com/unleashed/200.1.9.12/t-LogInRunSetupWizard.html

Question

radius服务器异常的情况,有没异常解决机制

思科的交换机已经配置准入,如果radius服务器有问题,优科ac能不能识别然后跳过radius不认证

Question

R750 AP setup and configuration

When setting up my R750 Access point, in the network settings, i see three options for IPv4 device settings. in what scenarios do i choose "DHCP" or "

Question

Important Announcement

Announcements

Categories

View More