Skip to main content
Community & Online Support Services

Community & Online Support Services

Online support services @ https://support.ruckuswireless.com

• •••
Can a Smartcell 8800 backhaul to a Zoneflex 7731 using the 5GHz Radio interface? If so, is it straight forward?

I have a 7731 that I am using to create a PTMP network with other 7731s. I wish to add a SmartCell 8800 in the configuration. Can this be done using

Question

Zoneflex 2942 age, usefulness, and options for reuse

We have an older ruckus 2942 at a customers site. It is connected directly to a Charter wireless modem. The Charter modem wireless appears to be tur

Question

ZD3000 and Cisco 3750 Trunk port with native vlan question

Hello Ruckus Community! I have typical network topology ISPROUTERL3_SWITCHL2_SWITCHES L3_SWITCH = WS-C3750X-24S-S does Inter-vlan routing. My Ruc

posted 

7 years ago

• 

Last response by 

dheeraj_shukla 

7 years ago

Question

Product recommendation for large household of 15 media heavy users.

I'm seeking a Ruckus wireless router that supports 802.11ac and will handle wireless traffic for 15 people, each utilizing multiple devices, such as t

posted 

7 years ago

• 

Last response by 

keith_redfield 

7 years ago

Question

• 

Answered

MM2211 and Bonjour on Mac

I have noticed that when I use the 2211 as a repeater in my network, I get problems with devices using Bonjour to communicate. As an example HP printe

posted 

7 years ago

• 

Last response by 

alf_watt 

7 years ago

Question

7762 PoE power usage

Whats the real world power usage of a 7762 (Not S) with the PoE disabled?

posted 

7 years ago

• 

Last response by 

keith_redfield 

7 years ago

Question

Windows CE devices not getting DHCP

ZD1106 with Firmware 9.5 and ZF7363's. We have a two clients with the same issue, Windows CE handheld devices can connect to the SSID but do not get

posted 

8 years ago

• 

Last response by 

michael_brado 

8 years ago

Question

• 

Answered

Email for Case Open ends June 30, 2013

Like most high tech companies, we’ve found that while email is superficially easy to use for opening case, it results in unnecessary delays in case re

posted 

8 years ago

• 

Last response by 

keith_redfield 

8 years ago

Announcement

How to customize your community avatar

Here's how to change the way you appear in the community, add your own logo or avatar and change how your name appears. First choose your Dashboard

Idea

• 

Implemented