Community & Online Support Services

• •••
How can I send SMS guest pass to a visitor from my Mobile phone (not katell or twilio account) ?

I have created a Guest Access WLAN so i can generate the guest pass and i configured correctly the Email Server (send email to guests is ok) .For now

Question

Zero-IT Wireless Activation (supported OS)

Hello,I configured one WLAN with Zero-IT Activation (https://ZD_IP/activate) , entered WLAN Connection ctivation: login/passDownload file nemed "prov.

Question

RADIUS SERVER WITH RUCKUS

Hi, what are the encryptions, keys and Radius server OS that supports the controller ZD 1100? I need to configure radius for ZD1100 and i dont know

Question

Announcement: New look to Ruckus Forums

Announcement: New Look Ruckus Support Forums On 02/13/2015, we will roll out a new look and feel to our Ruckus Support Forums for all customers. Wh

Announcement

Announcement: Stay Safe with Ruckus Security updates

Stay safe with Ruckus Security updates Ruckus developers investigate and respond to vulnerability threats of all types. Keep abreast of the current

Announcement

Max Clients Allowed ZoneFlex7363 & ZoneFlex7762

I want to know the maximum number of clients that can be associated to a ZoneFlex7363 and ZoneFlex7762, ZoneDirector puts the default 100, What would

Question

• 

Answered

Apple devices do not remember wifi password

Hello! In my company we have a Ruckus ZoneFlex 7372, dual-band 802.11n AP2x2:2 stream Beamflex, PD-MRC, dual ports, PoE. We have configured two wifi

Question

Multiple WLANs with different authentication methods

We currently have an administrative WLAN using Zero-IT Activation and a student network with everyone using a shared password. We'd like to move to h

Question

Ruckus Support Forums Server Maintenance - Jan 3, 2015, 6pm-midnight

Get Satisfaction Maintenance January 3, 2015 6PM-Midnight PST Attention Community Participants, Get Satisfaction will be performing critical syste

Announcement

Does anyone at ruckus know about multicast rate ?

hi there, i can't find this most needed feature for my usage (multicast video stream), my APs seems to be limited to approximately 6-Mbits using mult

Question

• 

Answered

Important Announcement

Announcements

Categories

View More