Community & Online Support Services

• •••
D
disable http not working?

SSH@ICX7150-C12 Router(config)#show web HTTP server status: EnabledHTTPS server status: EnabledNo web connection.SSH@ICX7150-C12 Router(config)#no we

Question

Ruckus R750 device support WPA3?

Ruckus R750 device support WPA3?

Question

R720 : SSH "Network error: Connection Refused"

Hi All, I have been trying to access one of my AP (Ruckus R720), which before this was working fine. When I tried to SSH to said AP, it gave me this

Question

R550 - Dual Port Features

Hi folks as I check the theR550 datasheet ship with dual port and my question that comes to my mind is, can I use the second port to link the non-wir

Question

Ruckus R510 signal drops only in parts of the house

Hey, everyone. In my 2 bedroom apartment I have an Xfinity Modem and I *had a NetGear NightHawk router. Wifi is great aside from in the furthest room

Question

Downgrade T310S

I want to Downgrade a T310S to allow control by a Zone Director...

Question

VoIP WLAN with Ruckus GRE Tunnel

Hello, We are trying to tunnel VoIP over WLAN using the Ruckus GRE with a virtual Data-Plane. The DP is hosted in the cloud along with the PBX and

Question

Can I change the AP mode via CLI from ZD mode to standalone?

Hi! We have deployed a bunch of standalone 7363 APs at a remote site without ZD. We thought that all APs were correctly configured, however, one is s

Question

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Software release

One of our customers is running firmware version 10.4.1.0 build 214 on a ZD1200. The latest version is 10.2.1.0 build 183??? How can this version have

Question

Accepted Solution

New ZD1200 to replace a dead ZD1200 unable to update the R710 firmware.

The new controller connects to the AP and proceed to update it’ firmware but is unable to complete the update and shows the AP as Disconnected.

Question

Important Announcement

Announcements

Categories

View More