Skip to main content
Community & Online Support Services

Community & Online Support Services

Online support services @ https://support.ruckuswireless.com

• •••
Licence migratation

Can we migrate the licences from one zd1100 to our other ZD1100 if one of them fails.The ZD and Ap's  are on the same firmware. We do not need to upda

Question

• 

Answered

Ruckus no longer broadcasting wifi

I have a new Lennar home with a Ruckus switch icx 7150-c12p, which is then hardwired to 2 different R510 APs. My ISP is Spectrum and I am using the Sp

posted 

8 months ago

• 

Last response by 

glenn_v 

8 months ago

Question

• 

Answered

Wifi coverage

i need help to plan best wifi coverage so need AP plotting roughly. can anyone help me in that

posted 

2 years ago

• 

Last response by 

arsouli_el_hadi 

8 months ago

Idea

Throughput VS RSSI

When I conducted tests using P300, the results showed below.RSSI is high yet Throughput is lowRSSI is low(not high) yet Throughput is highI sometimes

Question

• 

Answered

Channel Bonding

Does Channel Bonding generally affect communication distance(radio distance)? If the distance of the Rx and Tx are far away from each other, which cha

posted 

8 months ago

Question

P300

I conducted a test using two rucks P300. The AP distance is around 20 cm and they face same direction each other. The result of speedflex showed about

posted 

8 months ago

• 

Last response by 

katsumi_seki 

8 months ago

Question

• 

Answered

Ruckus Networks Support Availability During COVID-19 Outbreak

Please review our announcement about contacting Ruckus Networks Support during the COVID-19 outbreak:  https://support.ruckuswireless.com/covid-19-res

Announcement

Flash down an h510 unleashed to standalone

I just bought 10 h510 Accesspoints, for an on-site deployment, I have already an zonedirector 100 with 60 Ap, and this new ones where meant to improve

posted 

a year ago

• 

Last response by 

alex_shalima 

a year ago

Question

• 

Answered

New Ruckus Networks Support Portal Search Engine on 1 March 2020

The Ruckus Networks Support Portal will be enhanced with new search technology on Monday, 1 March 2020.  The new search engine will index content

posted 

a year ago

• 

Last response by 

allan_grohe 

a year ago

Announcement

accesspoint stop forward broadcasts

dose anyone has an idea why R510/610 will suddenly stop forward broadcasts (arp) via radio. and after restart broadcast forward again.we have SmartZon

posted 

a year ago

• 

Last response by 

ahiya_zadok_bh0t6ovlhrq5t 

a year ago

Question