Community & Online Support Services

• •••
R
Downgrade T310S

I want to Downgrade a T310S to allow control by a Zone Director...

Question

VoIP WLAN with Ruckus GRE Tunnel

Hello, We are trying to tunnel VoIP over WLAN using the Ruckus GRE with a virtual Data-Plane. The DP is hosted in the cloud along with the PBX and

Question

Can I change the AP mode via CLI from ZD mode to standalone?

Hi! We have deployed a bunch of standalone 7363 APs at a remote site without ZD. We thought that all APs were correctly configured, however, one is s

Question

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Software release

One of our customers is running firmware version 10.4.1.0 build 214 on a ZD1200. The latest version is 10.2.1.0 build 183??? How can this version have

Question

Accepted Solution

How can I get email notifications for new software releases?

How can I get an email notification when there is a new software release for the specific Ruckus products I manage?

Question

Accepted Solution

New ZD1200 to replace a dead ZD1200 unable to update the R710 firmware.

The new controller connects to the AP and proceed to update it’ firmware but is unable to complete the update and shows the AP as Disconnected.

Question

Ruckus Controller_100  IP tried to connect and shared the data on public ip .

Dear sir,I need your assistance on the below issue. Reported issue :Some Public IP on which Ruckus Controller  IP tried to connect and shared th

Question

Official Solution

SmartZone - Access Points are not joining the Default Zone, they are online, but dashboard info is not refreshing

Hi All,I am struggling with getting APs connected to the SmartZone, I can see them connected, but their data for example Management VLAN is N/A, Provi

Question

Trying to configure wifi authentication Radius by certificates

Hello ! I'm using Ruckus Virtual SmartZone essential 5.1 I'm trying to configure wifi authentification with my Radius. I would like set computer AND

Question

Client Fail to Obtain IP Through Ruckus R310 and R320 AP with ZD1200

all ap ng zd are updated firmware

Question

Important Announcement

Announcements

Categories

View More