Community & Online Support Services

• •••
B
Replacement Zone Director can't upgrade the firmware of my APs

My Zone Director bricked, and so I got a replacement. Only problem is the one they sent me is a lot newer than the one it replaced.  The replace

Question

Connection Timeout error while taking cluster backup

hi, I want to take cluster backup of SZ100 to local machine. Via CLI as in gui backup option not available. getting error "Failed to save file on t

Question

Accepted Solution

command to find ports down for a long time icx 7250

I am looking for a command to list all unused ports for a long period of time. I have tried different combinations but not not getting complete info,

Question

disable http not working?

SSH@ICX7150-C12 Router(config)#show web HTTP server status: EnabledHTTPS server status: EnabledNo web connection.SSH@ICX7150-C12 Router(config)#no we

Question

Ruckus R750 device support WPA3?

Ruckus R750 device support WPA3?

Question

R720 : SSH "Network error: Connection Refused"

Hi All, I have been trying to access one of my AP (Ruckus R720), which before this was working fine. When I tried to SSH to said AP, it gave me this

Question

R550 - Dual Port Features

Hi folks as I check the theR550 datasheet ship with dual port and my question that comes to my mind is, can I use the second port to link the non-wir

Question

Ruckus R510 signal drops only in parts of the house

Hey, everyone. In my 2 bedroom apartment I have an Xfinity Modem and I *had a NetGear NightHawk router. Wifi is great aside from in the furthest room

Question

Downgrade T310S

I want to Downgrade a T310S to allow control by a Zone Director...

Question

VoIP WLAN with Ruckus GRE Tunnel

Hello, We are trying to tunnel VoIP over WLAN using the Ruckus GRE with a virtual Data-Plane. The DP is hosted in the cloud along with the PBX and

Question

Important Announcement

Announcements

Categories

View More