Skip to main content
Community & Online Support Services

Community & Online Support Services

Online support services @ https://support.ruckuswireless.com

• •••
TS
virtual smartzone controller.

victual SmartZone controller can you trunk a port on the controller to handle multiple vlans? not finding much information on this. Thanks

Question

Standalone Ruckus 7982 Connectivity Issues

For home use I have a single Ruckus 7982 AP running in standalone mode on firmware 100.1.0.0.194.  I also have a single Meraki MR18 AP.  Connectivity

posted 

6 years ago

• 

Last response by 

eizens_putnins 

3 hours ago

Question

• 

Answered

Android 11 with Ruckus can't get IP

we have a RUCKUS ZD1200, WLANs set Device Access Policy,find android 11 join WLANs,Unable to retrieve IP

posted 

19 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

syamantak_omer 

6 hours ago

Question

ZD1200 broken try to restore backup on new ZD1200

Our ZD1200 stopped booting, wild guess is something with storage. There is a backup of this unit. ordered a new ZD1200 and tried to restore. Unfortuna

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

syamantak_omer 

a day ago

Question

Welcome to the New Ruckus Community! – 27 October 2020

Welcome to our new customer and partner community!     All data and content migrated successfully from the old to the new community platform, includin

posted 

3 months ago

• 

Last response by 

syamantak_omer 

2 days ago

Announcement

What is the difference between marking a rogue device as known vs. ignore?

What is the difference between marking a rogue device as "known" vs. "ignore"? I am running vSZ 5.2.0.0.699. I have a few 3rd party AP's that are no

posted 

3 days ago

Question

Please separate out rogue vs. malicious rogue email alerts

Please modify your code to have two separate alert functions for rogue vs. malicious rogue AP's. I currently have my vSZ 5.2.0.0.699 configured to em

posted 

3 days ago

Idea

VLAN Creation

How do i create VLANS in ICX Network, I have ICX7450 as the core-switch and the ICX7150 on the IDF side.

Question

New How-To Hub Content Available

We have some great content that’s been published, but not announced individually.  So instead of blasting you with individual announcements I thought

Announcement

Please edit the RUCKUS Training Portal link to point to training.ruckuswireless.com

Please edit the RUCKUS Training Portal link to point to https://training.ruckuswireless.com. Current target is an outdated page.

posted 

3 months ago

• 

Last response by 

dave_feasey 

2 months ago

Idea