Community & Online Support Services

• •••
R
Is there a fix for the SmartZone 100 license upgrade error

"Unable to upload the controller license file. Reason: Import license dara to node failed. Reason: Failed to fetch license from server."

Question

Welcome to the New Ruckus Community! – 27 October 2020

Welcome to our new customer and partner community!     All data and content migrated successfully from the old to the new community platform, includin

Announcement

ZoneDirector Licensing

I'm currently going through a wireless project and would like to make sure my vendor is correct. I am trying to figure out if I am being sold and told

Question

upgrade ZD 3000 with expired support contract

Dears , I am going to upgrade my ZD3000 but my support contract is expired and I cannot upload the new firmware , when I try to upload the I get "Th

Question

Ruckus AP no longer working

I have a Lennar home thats almost 1 year old. We had 5 days of no Wifi from our internet provider (Frontier) and it was just restored last night. Unfo

Question

Changes afoot in the RUCKUS Community forums!

Hello RUCKUS community! We are working up various changes to improve this community, some of which are already in motion, and some of which are comin

Idea

Sporadic bandwidth on Wifi after power outage

I'm currently using FiOS and I called them for support but they have verified that their end is working properly. I am wondering if it is the recent u

Question

What is my R550 warranty details?

Is it lifetime warranty right? PRODUCT DETAILS Product Name: R550-WW 11ax Indoor 2x2:2 AP Non-Plenum Product Family: Access Points    

Question

Zone Director and SZ100 API

Hi Support, May I if Ruckus provide Rest API for Nomadix manage wifi to communicate with ZoneDirector and SZ100 models? Thank you. Olais,Jes

Question

Why is there no way to see firewall data on a vSZ?

Why is there no way to see L2/L3 firewall data? Given how important it is that the firewall functionality works correctly, why do you not provide any

Question

Important Announcement

Announcements

Categories

View More