Community & Online Support Services

• •••
Where do you reboot your SmartZone 100 sz100?

I have been all over the interface and still cannot locate a place where you can click on a button that will reboot the smartzone 100.SZ100 firmware is: 3.5.0.0.832Thought it used to be under the user icon at the top right of the screen, but it's not there anymore.I can always yank the power cord ou

Question

• 

Answered

RUCKUS Community READ-ONLY week of 24 January 2022 for Upgrade Migration

edit/update on 14 January 2022 to change title/date to "READ-ONLY week of 24 January 2022 for Upgrade Migration" and please see update in comments below. RUCKUS Networks will begin migration of our existing community to a new, upgraded platform starting on Wednesday, 5 January 2022: The new commun

Announcement

Delect My account support

How can I delete my account support

Question

http://training.ruckuswireless.com link is not working

trying to log on the : http://training.ruckuswireless.com and getting an error message, is there a known problem or a different link/way to log in to the training page?' thanks

Question

Accepted Solution

How can I get email notifications for new software releases?

How can I get an email notification when there is a new software release for the specific Ruckus products I manage?

Question

RUCKUS Self-Help Program Launch

RUCKUS Self-Help is a new initiative from CommScope RUCKUS TAC to enhance communication with customers by sharing knowledge on RUCKUS Products and Technology.   The current content is driven for vSZ/SZ, Unleashed, ICX, and Admin & Licensing services. This will help cover a large range of t

Announcement

clients disconnecting disconnectreason=3

We have a network with 80AP's and vSCG. We see a lot of client Roaming but also a lot of client disconnect-join sequences where a mobile client disconnects from 1 AP and joins to a neighbour AP within 2 sec. The log shows: disconnectReason=3. Also it shows Instantaneous rssi=0 or Instantaneou

Question

Changes afoot in the RUCKUS Community forums!

Hello RUCKUS community! We are working up various changes to improve this community, some of which are already in motion, and some of which are coming soon. We'll keep you posted about those changes as they arise, but I wanted to give you a heads-up about the biggest change---a reorganization of o

Idea

Is there a fix for the SmartZone 100 license upgrade error

"Unable to upload the controller license file. Reason: Import license dara to node failed. Reason: Failed to fetch license from server."

Question

Welcome to the New Ruckus Community! – 27 October 2020

Welcome to our new customer and partner community!     All data and content migrated successfully from the old to the new community platform, including posts, user accounts and avatar icons, and tags.     Some aspects of the UI/UX design are still being worked, and will finalize over the next few we

Announcement

Important Announcement

Announcements

Categories

View More