Skip to main content
Community & Online Support Services

Community & Online Support Services

Online support services @ https://support.ruckuswireless.com

• •••
S
[ AP R320, R510] I can't reach unleash console when i set 2 differents VLANs

Hello, I have a rather embarrassing problem that I can't solve. My goal is the following: I want to make my Wi-Fi AP 2 SSIDs on 2 different VLANs. I

Question

Received email "ACTION REQUIRED: Ruckus Cloud has detected devices are out of compliancy"

We are an MSP with hundreds of Ruckus WAP's deployed and we keep receiving emails from the Ruckus NOC with the subject of "ACTION REQUIRED: Ruckus Clo

Question

vSZ upgrade to 5.2 with AP's over tunnels

Hello! I want to upgrade our 5.1.2 2xvSZ+2xvDP to 5.2.1 latest. But I found from SZ-5.2.1-UpgradeGuide-RevA-20200731.pdf on page 23 this note: "For

posted 

10 days ago

• 

Last response by 

kem 

4 days ago

Question

Without Wireless controller can configure Wifi Mesh R600 AP Ruckus

Hi Sir,I have topic here. I have a question in my mind. The question is without wireless controller can configure wifi mesh ? Thank you.

Question

Please separate out rogue vs. malicious rogue email alerts

Please modify your code to have two separate alert functions for rogue vs. malicious rogue AP's. I currently have my vSZ 5.2.0.0.699 configured to em

posted 

a month ago

• 

Last response by 

martin_martin_6778240 

7 days ago

Idea

Unable to see new network after R510 AP was reset and perform setup wizard through the App

Just moved in the Lennar Home with Ruckuss ICX7150 and R510 APs. Unfortunately, previous owner decided not to disclose login account for the WiFi. &n

posted 

a month ago

• 

Last response by 

syamantak_omer 

8 days ago

Question

What is the difference between marking a rogue device as known vs. ignore?

What is the difference between marking a rogue device as "known" vs. "ignore"? I am running vSZ 5.2.0.0.699. I have a few 3rd party AP's that are no

posted 

a month ago

• 

Last response by 

syamantak_omer 

8 days ago

Question

P300 - Wireless Bridge VPN ACCESS.

Hi, I hope someone can help. I have a working set of Ruckus P300’s on a project. They work fine and I get a good speed across the wireless brid

posted 

15 days ago

• 

Last response by 

syamantak_omer 

8 days ago

Question

Can an R320 work as an unleashed controller for R310 models?

Hello Guys, could you ask a question? Can an R320 be unleashed with R310?In the R320 datasheet it can support up to 128 devices, and the R310 only 25.

posted 

15 days ago

• 

Last response by 

syamantak_omer 

8 days ago

Question

APs fail when they lose communication with ZD300?

Hello, I am having reports of some problems related to the unavailability of WLANs when the APs lose contact with the ZD3000. The discovery is made v

posted 

15 days ago

• 

Last response by 

syamantak_omer 

8 days ago

Question

Announcements