CommScope RUCKUS Cloud

CommScope RUCKUS Cloud

CommScope RUCKUS Cloud

• •••
disconnect from cloud

When we setup a ruckus AP in the Ruckus Cloud Wifi console, it starts the proccess of registration, but then just appear it in the console with this m

Question

• 

Answered

Generating DPSKs

We're looking to move from Unleashed to Cloud, and have found out that you can't generate unassigned DPSKs anymore.In Unleashed, we can generate a bun

posted 

1 y ago

• 

Last response by 

darrel_rhodes 

1 y ago

Question

Can Cloud a Portal Licenses for an AP be deleted and another newer/faster AP be assigned that license?

Can an older model AP that has been assigned a Cloud Licence be removed, and then a new AP be assigned the remaining term of the license that has been

posted 

1 y ago

• 

Last response by 

mike_stanwick 

1 y ago

Question

• 

Answered

Other Settings for R720 in Cloud Management?

I am setting up a couple R720 APs for a client that is using them for a Listen Everywhere assisted listening system.  The AP's are setup using the Clo

posted 

1 y ago

• 

Last response by 

syamantak_omer 

1 y ago

Question

CloudWiFi and WPA3

When will cloud controller support the WPA3 certified APs. I note that when creating a new network and wishing to use WPA, the options are WPA and WPA

posted 

2 y ago

• 

Last response by 

darrel_rhodes 

2 y ago

Question

• 

Answered

Managed Service Portal

The organization I work for supports lots of different network infrastructure.  With a steady move to cloud based solutions I wanted to know if Ruckus

posted 

2 y ago

• 

Last response by 

phalguni_nanda 

2 y ago

Question

Ruckus Cloud - KFM only Error

Since the weekend I have been unable to log into the Cloud dashboardhttps://cloud.ruckuswireless.com/redirector?region=EUI only get "KFM only" display

posted 

2 y ago

• 

Last response by 

darrel_rhodes 

2 y ago

Question

Announcement: Ruckus Cloud Wi-Fi 18.06 Maintenance Upgrade is complete

Greetings,    Cloud Wi-Fi customers should have received emails announcing the plan and completion ofthe recent update to 2018.06 (b24) release.  You

Announcement

Important Announcement

Announcements

Categories

View More